The F+V RTX-1 Wireless Router with Art-Net allows you to connect any of the supported wireless lights into an Art-Net network. Thanks to this, you can remotely control it with a mobile device along with a pro-grade lighting control app such as Luminair 3.
F+V RTX-1 Wireless Router with Art-Net Key Features:
- Mobile wireless lighting control with Art-Net
- Connect up to 512 devices
- Sound to light functionality
- Offers FX through DMX
- Powerful, built-in Lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 20 hours
- Equipped with 2x antennas for outstanding transmission power and remote control up to 30m
- Conveniently save scenes and sequences for future use
- Rugged yet lightweight and compact aluminium housing
- Works with lights such as Rayzr MC 100/120/200/400, F&V Z1200VC CTD-Soft and Vibesta Peragos Disk 304P/304B/30C
- Compatible with Luminair 3 (iOS), Photon (iOS), Art-Net Controller (Android)
Expanded F+V RTX-1 Wireless Router with Art-Net Key Features:
Multiple Attachment Options
The RTX-1 comes equipped with a magnetic attachment and a lanyard attachment. The latter is great for carrying the device around your neck, ensuring it is always close to your mobile device. The alternative, built-in magnetic attachment allows you to mount the device directly onto any magnetic surfaces.
Powerful Built-In Battery
The built-in Lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours and can be recharged via the included USB cable that connects to any USB port with 5V. If you are working in a fixed environment, you can also permanently charge the device via the aforementioned USB port.
Apps such as Luminair 3 for iOS are supported by the RTX-1. Apps are a great way to unlock additional features including FX Library. With it, you gain access to built-in effects including colour loop, random intensity, fire, water as well as television. You can create and re-use lighting set-ups and switch between them. You can easily build sequences from the scenes you have created and animate your lighting. The Luminair 3 also allows you to select specific colours by HSI with the colour picker. Another convenient function called the Oscillator hands you the freedom to generate powerful effects yourself. Finally, the Sound Input and Tap-tempo functions facilitate playback sequence control. If you want to achieve a steady rhythm triggering scene changes and fades, simply tap to the beat with the tempo playback control. Another handy app is the Android App Art-Net Controller R09. It provides you with cuelists featuring options for loop, wait-time, tap-tempo on loop mode, jumps and much more. You can also set colours and values with colour choosers and faders.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x RTX-1 Wireless Router
- 1 x Lanyard with 1/4"-20 Mount
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instructions
Back to top
For use with
||F&V Z1200VC CTD-Soft
||RTX-1 Wireless Router, Lanyard with 1/4,-20 Mount, USB Charging Cable
||Wireless Lighting Control