The Gitzo GKTBB Mini Traveler Tripod Kit in black is a great, lightweight travel companion for both professional photographers and aspiring enthusiasts. The tripod delivers outstanding stability for tabletop and ground operation and works best with DSLRs and Mirrorless cameras with small lenses attached. It features the technically impressive carbon eXact tubes and an aluminium head which gives the kit it’s lightweight construction of only 265g.
Gitzo GKTBB Mini Traveler Tripod Kit Key Features:
- Ideal for professional photographers and aspiring amateurs
- Great for DSLRs and Mirrorless cameras with small lenses
- Outstanding stability on both, tabletop and ground
- Fits in any photographic bag without taking up much space
- Boasts the classic Gitzo noir décor finish
- Durable and reliable tripod thanks to hard anodic oxidation treatments on the tripod’s surface
- Comes with a detachable, aluminium head
- Includes the state-of-the-art eXact tubes and Pull & Fix leg angle selector system
- One of the lightest mini tripods kits on the market weighing just 265g
- Manufacturer from high-quality materials, delivering outstanding reliability and durability
- Max payload of 3kg thanks to the machined aluminium spider and head
- Adjust to any situation and enjoy excellent stability with two leg angles
- Offers great interchangeability with Gitzo Traveler Ball Head
- Features a 1/4-inch top attachment
- The tripod has a minimum height of only 12.5 cm and a maximum height of 17.5 cm
- Provides ball locking and 1 leg section
- The head is compatible with Gitzo Traveler Tripod and the tripod is compatible with the smallest Gitzo Traveler ball head
Expanded Gitzo GKTBB Mini Traveler Tripod Kit Key Features:
Lightweight Built with Outstanding Performance
Weighing only 256g, the tripod legs are capable of supporting a max payload of 25kg, with the head removed and 3kg with the head attached. Featuring the state-of-the-art eXact tube legs, aluminium head and spider the tripod retains both its strength and lightweight build. The tripod offers high minimum footprint performance for low angle shots, when taking backstage photographs or for placing secondary cameras. It also has the Pull & Fix leg angle selector system that delivers two leg angles for max flexibility. The tripod’s grip on almost all surfaces is increased thanks to the long-lasting rubber feet.
What’s in the box?
Back to top