The Godox AC Adapter for the AD1200Pro battery-powered flash system provides power backup for AC operation. It acts as an alternative to drawing power from the lithium-ion battery by connecting the power pack base to power mains. It can be used in a studio or locations where AC power is readily available and is compatible from 100-240 VAC, allowing it to be used anywhere.
Godox AC adapter For AD1200 Pro Key Features:
- AC adapter can be used with AD1200Pro flash system
- Provides AC power backup for smooth operation
- Can be used as an alternative to lithium-ion battery power backup
- Can be used in a studio or locations where AC power is available
- The multi-voltage adapter can be used anywhere
- Has a wide voltage power range of 100-240 VAC
- Delivers an output voltage of 42 VDC
What's in the box?
- 1 x Godox AC Adapter for AD1200Pro Battery Powered Flash System
What is the compatible voltage?
The Godox AC adapter has a voltage range of 100-240 VAC for smooth AC operation and can be used anywhere in the world.
What is the output voltage?
The adapter offers an output voltage of 42 VDC.
What is the recycle time with the AC adapter?
The AC adapters do not change the recycle time for the Godox AD series. The AD1200Pro would be a 2 second recycle.
What is the power adapter used for?
The AC adapter is used for the Godox AD1200Pro battery-powered flash system and is used as an AC power backup rather than drawing power from the lithium-ion batteries.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With