Godox ML30BI LED Light
Designed for all kinds of ambient light situations, the Godox ML30Bi LED Light is the smallest COB light for instant lighting. With an easy-to-use form factor, the light features a compact size, variable colour temperature and incredible power options. It renders a high CRI/TLCI rating for advanced colour accuracy and can blend in seamlessly with any ambient light. More
1x Godox ML30BI LED Light Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
Designed for all kinds of ambient light situations, the Godox ML30Bi LED Light is the smallest COB light for instant lighting. With an easy-to-use form factor, the light features a compact size, variable colour temperature and incredible power options. It renders a high CRI/TLCI rating for advanced colour accuracy and can blend in seamlessly with any ambient light.
Godox ML30BI LED Light Key Features:
- The smallest COB light for instant backup and ambient lighting situations
- Can blend in seamlessly with any ambient light
- Renders a high CRI/TLCI rating for advanced colour accuracy
- Offers a variable colour temperature range of 2800 K to 6500 K
- Features a compact size and a weight of around 602 grams
- Provides eleven special lighting effects for creative options
- Ideal for content creators, filmmakers, videographers, and producers
- Includes a handheld grip and battery power option for easy portability
- Compatible with a range of light accessories for flexible lighting
- Allows you to wrap the light into a tent or dome for pleasantly soft light output
- The collapsible design enables several ways to shape the light
- Made from a soft material for easy storage and transportation
- Ideal for small studios or limited space
- Includes a silent mode for zero fan noise and interruption-free work
- Allows you to wirelessly control the light settings
Expanded Godox ML30BI LED Light Key Features:
Accurate Colour Reproduction
The Godox ML30Bi LED Light is one of the smallest COB lights for easy portability and is ideal for setting up your studio in a limited space. It is designed for dynamic filming and can also be used for outdoor filming. It offers high CRI and TLCI ratings of 96 and 97 for advanced colour accuracy. The light is dimmable from 0% to 100% and has a 32-channel, 16-group receiver to adjust the light’s settings. The wide colour temperature range of 2800 K to 6500 K is easily adjustable with just a turn of the dial. The light provides a natural, vibrant and accurate colour reproduction; capable of blending in with any ambient light.
Wide Range of Compatibility
The Godox mount provides for the attachment of a wide range of accessories and modifiers for creative options. It has a removable handle and an umbrella slot for outdoor filming. It can be mounted on the S2 mount and provides enough room for manoeuvring with Bowens accessories. The silent mode enables a quiet environment for video production. With its flexible lighting options, this Godox light is recommended for Indie filmmakers, content creators, videographers, and producers. You can wrap the light in a dome or a tent for soft light output. Made from a soft material, the light can be squeezed and folded for easy storage and transportation. The built-in eleven special effects include flash, TV, lightning, and a broken light bulb for expansive creative lighting options.
Wireless Control and Power Supply
This light unit can be plugged into a constant power supply for studio and longer working. The light also runs on two NP-F970 batteries for situations where AC power is unavailable. This dual-power option makes the light a great tool for in-studio use and outdoor filming. The various light settings of the unit can be wirelessly controlled from a distance by a separately-available remote control or via the free Godox Light app for smartphones.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Godox ML30Bi LED Light Unit
- 1 x Reflector
- 1 x Grip
- 1 x Protection Cover
- 1 x Battery Case
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x AC Power Cable (5 metres)
- 1 x DC Power Cable (1.5 metres)
- 1 x DC Power Cable (0.2 metres)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
How much does the light unit weigh?
The ML30Bi light unit is made from a soft material for maximum durability and weighs 602 grams, without the handle and the reflector. This lightweight unit is easy to carry anywhere with the included protection cover.
What is the wireless range?
For seamless wireless control of the light unit via the RC or the mobile application, the unit supports a wireless range of 15 metres for convenient operation and easy adjustment of the light.
What are the power options?
The light can be constantly powered by plugging it into an AC power supply for studio or longer working or it can be powered by two NP-F970 batteries for situations where the AC power supply is not available. The light can last up to 4 hours at full power of two batteries.Back to top