The Hague PH Pan and Tilt Power Head is ideal for still cameras and handheld camcorders. This electronic motorised Pan and Tilt Power Head is suitable for both still photography and all camcorders that weigh less than 2.7 kg.
The Power Head may be fastened to any tripod or to any mounting device having a standard ¼"-20 mounting screw and is ideal for use with the Hague PHS Powerhead Stand. The unit is battery-operated with a wired remote control for both pan and tilt; it also has a variable speed control.
An Auto Pan mode with 3 settings can be used for surveillance work; this pans the camera left and right continuously. This unit can also be used with the Camranger and PT Hub combination and on masts for aerial photography.
Hague Motorised Pan and Tilt Camera Powerhead For Filming and Photography
- Power Source: 4 x AA Batteries
- Vertical Tilt: +/-15°
- Horizontal Pan: 340°
- Approx. Max. Speed:
- Horizontal Pan: 8° per sec
- Vertical Tilt: 2.4° per sec
- Approx. Min. Speed:
- Horizontal Pan: 4° per sec
- Vertical Tilt: 1.2° per sec
- Auto Pan Settings: 45, 90, or 340°
- Maximum Camera Weight: 2.7 kg (6 Ib)
- Size: 145 x 115 x 103 mm (5.75 x 4.5 x 4”)
- Weight (with batteries): 0.9 kg (2lb)
Included in your purchase:
Back to top
- Remote Pan and Tilt Powerhead
- Standard remote control
- 6 m extension cable