The Hahnel HC-6D Battery Grip provides the Canon 6D with double the battery power. Simply insert a single LP-E6/HL-E6 battery or six AA batteries into the grip (batteries not included), screw the grip to the bottom of your Canon 6D DSLR via the ¼" tripod thread and start shooting. The HC-6D has the look and feel of a professional piece of kit and the ergonomic-shape fits into your hand perfectly, while the rubber surface adds friction to the hold for secure handling. The grip offers a shutter release button, main command dial, sub command dial, AE-L/FE-L button, multi-selector switch, and on/off switch which accommodates shooting in portrait orientation. The grip also comes with a built-in Infrared Receiver and Infrared Remote Control, allowing remote shooting within a range of up to 10-12m. The transmitter provides autofocus before shutter release, continuous shooting, and bulb function for as long as the button remains pressed.
Hahnel HC-6D Battery Grip
- Double the power - with 2 Li-ion Batteries (in batterygrip or in camera)
- Vertical Shutter Release & Command Dial - BatteryGrip Pro allows for vertical shutter release as well as aperture and shutter speed adjustments depending on model
- Infrared Remote Controls supplied with many models. Remote control transmitter provides autofocus before shutter release and continuous shutter release or bulb function for as long as the button remains pressed
- Built-in Infrared Receiver & Remote Control included with most models
- Flexible power solution - choice of Li-ion or AA mignon batteries depending on model
- Built-in power management - regulates output to camera
Vertical Shutter Release
The "Infra/Infrapro" Ranges are fitted with innovative vertical shutter release, making shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally.
Built-in Infrared Receiver
The "Infra/Infrapro" Range is specially designed for digital SLRs without an integrated infrared remote receiver. This gives an added benefit of a remote control facility to SLRs without an existing built-in system.
With 2 Li-ion Battery Packs the available power is approximately doubled for longer, uninterrupted camera use. With the BatteryGrip in place you avoid running out of power at a critical moment.
Built-in Power Management regulates the power output to the camera for maximum efficiency. 1 or 2 Li-ion Battery Packs, even at different charge levels, can be used. The Power Management detects use of Li-ion or AA batteries automatically.
Back to top
The BatteryGrips come with an Infrared Remote Control, allowing remote shooting within a range of up to 10-12m and reducing camera shake. The Remote control transmitter provides autofocus before shutter release and continuous shutter release or bulb function for as long as the button remains pressed.
Back to top
|For Use With
||Canon EOS 6D