Representing the new standard of ultra-high-quality medium format cameras, the Hasselblad H6D100c is capable of recording a phenomenal level of detail and dynamic range thanks to its large 100MP CMOS sensor. The camera's performance has also been upgraded thanks to a new-generation processor, which ups the shooting rate to 1.5fps and allows this speed to be sustained for longer with an increased buffer. A superb marriage of image quality and performance.
Key Features: Hasselblad H6D-100c Medium Format Digital Camera
For the photographer who demands nothing less than the best from their digital camera, Hasselblad presents the H6D-100c. Its large sensor offers an almost full field-of-view from HC & HCD wide angle lenses and is capable of recording breathtaking detail, even in poor lighting conditions.
The all new H6D-100c is the latest generation of H System cameras and offers the highest quality output from any digital camera in today’s market.
100MP CMOS Sensor
Continuing the success story of the 50MP CMOS sensor Hasselblad has added a 100MP option to the range, delivering unmatchable image quality and the ability to resolve the finest detail with HC & HCD lenses, whose pedigree has long been proven through use with 200MP Multi-shot systems. The 100MP sensor boasts an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range, allowing for maximum detail to be captured in both highlight and shadow areas. The sheer breadth of tonality that can be captured with the H6D-100c has to be seen to be believed.
New Electronic Platform
The already compelling case for medium format capture has just become substantially more attractive. The entire electronic platform of the H6D has been redesigned with a fast, new generation processor to handle the advanced features of the camera. This improved speed allows a faster shooting rate of up to 1.5 frames per second that can be sustained for longer, thanks to an increased buffer.
The new 3” high definition rear display boasts touch capability with user customisation options including assigning favourite functions to touch buttons. Hasselblad has increased the resolution to 920K dots and the image display performance delivers clear, colour accurate image reviews and a pin sharp Liveview experience.
UHD & HD Video
Thanks to the redesign of the electronic platform, the H6D-100c is capable of capturing both HD (2K) and UHD (4K) video in Hasselblad’s proprietary RAW format which can be converted to Apple ProRes format via Phocus 3.0. HD footage can also be captured in H.264 format which is compatible with all popular editing packages. Coupled with the HDMI and audio facilities, the capture of high quality video output is simplicity itself.
To complement the release of the H6D camera system, Hasselblad's image processing software has been enhanced with additional tools to allow more precise application of corrections.
USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
Hasselblad has opted for a USB 3.0 Type-C connector to allow connection to any platform without the need for an adapter. It also delivers very fast transfer rates of more than five times that of Firewire, ensuring tethered liveview or stills capture is an experience to be enjoyed.
Dual Card Slots
Hasselblad has added a second media card slot to the storage options and updated the card types to offer maximum flexibility. The CFast card slot offers very high speed data transfer rates and is uniquely qualified for use with the high data bandwidths required for HD & UHD video and continuous stills shooting. The industry standard SD card slot ensures very good data transfer rates and wide ranging compatibility with existing card readers.
Mini HDMI & Audio I/O ports
The addition of a mini HDMI port along with the associated input/output ports enables videographers to display the video feed on a larger external monitor for audio and video files. It is also a huge advantage to photographers using live view to check composition and focus when using a technical camera.
Updated H Series Lenses
To take full advantage of the H6D’s new features, Hasselblad has also updated its entire range of H series lenses and incorporated a new shutter unit with an extended lifespan and an increased top shutter speed of 1/2000th second, when used with an H6D camera. And of course, having a leaf shutter means that flash sync at all speeds is still possible.
- Sensor type: CMOS, 100 megapixels (11600 × 8700 pixels, 4.6 × 4.6 µm)
- Sensor dimensions: 53.4 × 40.0mm
- Image size: Stills: RAW 3FR capture 120MB on average. TIFF 8 bit: 289MB; Video: HD (1920 x 1080p), UHD (3840 x 2160p)
- File format: Stills: Lossless compressed Hasselblad 3FR. Video: H.264 Compressed (30 fps) (HD only), Hasselblad RAW (HD & UHD)
- Shooting mode: Single shot stills, Video
- Colour definition: 16 bit; Dynamic range 15 stops
- ISO speed range: ISO 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 & 12800
- Storage options: CFast card, SD card or tethered to Mac or PC
- Colour management: Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- Storage capacity: 16GB card holds 120 images on average
- Capture rate: TBD
- Display: 3 inch TFT type, 24 bit colour, 920K pixels; Touch functionality: Yes, full support; Live View: On camera, host and iOS device with high frame rate (30 fps)
- Histogram feedback: Yes (on rear display and on camera grip display)
- IR filter: Mounted in front of sensor
- Acoustic feedback: Yes
- Software: Phocus for Mac and Windows
- Platform support: Macintosh: OSX version 10.9 or later; PC: XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)/8/10
- Host connection type: USB 3.0 (5 Gbit/s) Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
- Additional connections: Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out, Flash sync In/Out, Power In
- View camera compatibility: Yes, Mechanical shutters controlled via flash sync. Electronic shutters can be controlled from Phocus
- Operating temperature: -10 - 45º C / 14 - 113º F
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac (depending on region)
- Dimensions: Complete camera w/ HC80 lens: 153 x 131 x 205mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2130g (Complete camera w/ HC80 lens, Li-Ion battery and card)
- Camera type: Large sensor medium format DSLR
- Lenses: Hasselblad H system lens line with integral central lens shutter
- Shutter speed range: 60 minutes to 1/2000 sec (depending on lens type used)
- Flash sync speed: Flash can be used at all shutter speeds
- Viewfinder options: HVD 90x (90° eye-level viewfinder with dioptre adjustment. Image magnification 3.1x. Integral fill-flash, G.No. 12 @ ISO100. Hot shoe for SCA3002 system flashes from Metz),
HV 90x II (90° eye-level viewfinder with dioptre adjustment. Image magnification 2.7x. Integral fill-flash, G.No. 12 @ ISO100. Hot shoe for SCA3002 system flashes from Metz), HVM (Waist-level viewfinder. Image magnification 3.2x)
- Focusing: Autofocus metering with passive central cross-type sensor. Ultra focus digital feedback. Instant manual focus override. Metering range EV 1 to 19 at ISO 100
- Flash control: Automatic TTL centre weighted system. Uses built-in flash or flashes compatible with SCA3002 (Metz™). Output can be adjusted from -3 to +3EV. For manual flashes a built-in metering system is available
- Exposure metering: Spot, Centre Weighted and CentreSpot Metering range Spot: EV2 to 21, Centre Weighted: EV1 to 21, CentreSpot: EV1 to 21
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery (7.2 VDC/3200 mAh); Socket for external power
- Film compatibility: Yes
Back to top
Back to top
||Autofocus metering with passive central cross-type sensor
||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
||USB 3.0 Type-C, Mini HDMI, Audio
||-3 to +3 EV
||Lossless compressed Hasselblad 3FR, H.264 Compressed, Hasselblad RAW
||-3 to +3EV
||Uses built-in flash or flashes compatible with SCA3002 (MetzTM)
|Frames Per Second
||Hasselblad H Mount
||11600 x 8700
|Memory Card Format
||CFast and SD card
||-10 - 45°C
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||153 x 131 x 205mm
HD Movie Mode
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £1,216.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.