The Hobolite Micro Standard Kit is a lightweight, compact lighting solution with versatile applications for creators on the go. A wide colour range of 2700K-6500K, CRI of 96+, and TLCI of 96+ allow you to achieve colour-accurate lighting for your subject with incredible results. It’s ideal for on-location photography and video with an efficient magnetic accessory mount and a rechargeable battery.
Hobolite Micro Standard Kit Key Features:
- Compact, easy-to-use LED lighting ideal for on-the-go creators
- Stylish, budget-friendly premium lighting across the colour spectrum
- Provides 8W of power with a wide colour range of 2700K-6500K
- Delivers an impressive illumination of up to 500lm
- Get colour-accurate results with a CRI of 96+ and TLCI of 96+
- Versatile, high-quality light, even without additional accessories
- Features built-in smooth dimming for precise lighting control
- Magnetic accessory mount enables quick and easy attachment
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories for creative effects
- Includes a removable Li-ion battery with up to 70-minute run time
- Type-c fast-charging ensures a quick return to shooting
- Can be controlled using a smartphone app with NFC technology
- Durable, lightweight faux-leather build weighing 235g for easy mobility
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Hobolite Micro Light
- 1 x Hobolite Micro 3.7V 2000mAh 7.4Wh DC Battery
- 1 x Micro Barndoor Set
- 1 x Fresnel Lens
- 1 x Diffusor Dome
- 1 x Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x USB-A Adaptor
What accessories is the Hobolite Micro Standard Kit compatible with?
The Hobolite Micro has a magnetic mount design for quick and easy mounting of compatible accessories in the Standard Kit, which includes a barn door set, diffusor dome, and fresnel lens, enabling you to create a range of lighting effects. Optional accessories are available for this light, such as colour filters, a charging dock, adjustable lenses, and more.
Can the Hobolite Micro Standard Kit be controlled remotely?
You can control the Hobolite Micro via an app on your smartphone with built-in NFC technology to avoid adjusting the light manually once it is in the desired position.
How do you power the Hobolite Micro Standard Kit?
The Hobolite Micro is powered using a removable and rechargeable Li-ion battery (2000mAh 3.7V. 7.4Wh). Both the battery and a compatible charger are included in the Standard Kit. The battery has an approximate run time of 50-70 minutes, depending on the power settings of your light.
Back to top
Back to top
AC Input Power
||AC 100 - 240V
Colour Accuracy Standard: CRI
Colour Accuracy Standard: TLCI
Colour Temperature [k]
||2700K - 6500K
||Hobolite Micro 3.7V 2000mAh 7.4Wh DC Battery, Micro Barndoor Set, Fresnel Lens, Diffusor Dome, Type-C Charging Cable, USB-A Adaptor
Remote Control Type
||5.08 x 6.86 x 7.62