The HoodEYE is an effective, comfortable, and hard-wearing eyecup that has been designed specifically for people who wear glasses. Its oversized form-factor and expansive shape allows it to block ambient light from behind your glasses. To attach, simply slide it over the eyepiece mounting rails, utilising the self-locking mount to keep the HoodEYE in place. Hoodman have also chosen a hypoallergenic silicone rubber material to enhance your shooting over an extended period of time. This variant is compatible with the Sony A7 models A7, A7R, A7S, and A7II.
Hoodman Glasses Hoodeye for Sony A7 models A7, A7R, A7S A7II Key Features:
- Comfortable and effective hoodeye
- Compatible with the Sony A7 models A7, A7R, A7S A7II
- Efficiently blocks out ambient light
- Swiftly slides over the eyepiece mounting rails
- Consists of a self-locking mount to secure the Hoodeye in place
- Allows for full rotation to allow for left and right-eyed shooting
- Constructed from a hypoallergenic silicone rubber
What's in the box?
- 1 x Hoodman Glasses Hoodeye for Sony A7 models A7, A7R, A7S A7II
Can you utilise this Hoodeye with eyeglasses/sunglasses?
Due to its large rubberised design, this Hoodeye is incredibly well-suited to glasses wearers.
Is this compatible with the Sony A7R3?
This Hoodeye is compatible with the Sony A7R3.
Can you use this Hoodeye when shooting portraits in a vertical position?
This Hoodeye can be easily rotated for both left and right-eyed shooting, as well as vertical portrait shooting.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||Sony A7, A7R, A7S A7II