The HoodLoupe Optics 3.2" Base allows you to utilise the Hoodman Loupe with your camera system's 3.2" LCD screen. In short, it lets you view your compatible LCD under bright/sharp lighting conditions. You can easily and quickly switch between different sized base- variants to suit your camera system, with the HoodLoupe Optical module having two key tactile latches on either side. In addition to this, the base is compatible with all Hoodman live-view mounting plates.
Hoodman HoodLoupe Optics 3.2" Base Key Features:
- Efficient LCD viewfinder for use in bright/harsh lighting conditions outdoors
- Specifically constructed for LCD screens up to 3.2" in size
- Compatible with Hoodman mountain plates
- Requires the additional Hoodman Loupe - LCD viewfinder
- Attaches securely to HoodLoupe Optical modules
- Easily remove the base and replace it to suit other LCD screens
- Ensures a fast, effective, and secure connection
What's in the box?
- 1 x Hoodman HoodLoupe Optics 3.2" Base
Does this full system magnify the LCD screen?
The Hoodman HoodLoupe optical system allows you to view the LCD at a closer distance, but does not magnify the image.
Is this base vital, or can you use the Hoodman Loupe - LCD viewfinder separately?
This HoodLoupe optical base is required to make use of the Hoodman Loupe - LCD viewfinder.
Back to top