The Wavo Boom Arm makes for a setup worth shouting about. This is the ideal workspace solution for streamers and content creators alike, helping them to optimise their audio quality by moving their microphones closer. With a 1kg payload and 1/4” ball head, this Boom Arm ensures compatibility with all mainstream microphones and compact cameras for a far more convenient and easy setup experience
JOBY Wavo Boom Arm Key Features:
- Microphone Arm with desk clamp, cup & headphone holder
- Strong and silent solution for streamers & content creators
- 1kg payload ensures compatibility with most microphones
- 1/4” ball head allows microphones to be easily mounted
- Included 3/8” and 5/8” thread adapters adapt to any mic
- Attach a camera to achieve unique table top perspectives
- High-quality matte plastic shell for a streamlined look
- Hidden cable channels with ample room for a tidy desktop
- Customisable cable management strips to match your setup
- Clamps to a desk surface using the supplies table grommet
- Unique cup & headphones holder combo for organised space
- Stringent testing over 5000+ cycles of open/close
Expanded JOBY Wavo Boom Arm Key Features:
Streamline Your Stream Space
If you’re a stickler for cable management, the Wavo Boom Arm is the perfect solution. Using the integrated slots, users can subtly hide their cables away and cover the compartments with customisable rubber stripes. This arm also features a convenient high-quality matte plastic shell to streamline your setup whilst protecting you against accidental pinches from the internal mechanism.
Attaching the arm is as simple as clamping it onto your desk with rubber protectors on either side to prevent any unnecessary damage to your work surface. Built with streamers and content creators in mind, the Wavo Boom Arm also comes with a unique cup and headphones holder combo to keep your space as organised as possible when you’re gaming or editing for long hours.
Your Comrade in Arms (Literally)
The Wavo Boom Arm has been subject to thorough research and stringent testing to deliver a consistent performance that maintains its position even after 5000+ cycles. This premium aluminium and stainless steel build also operate silently, ensuring unwanted mechanical noises don’t interfere with your content. The internal double parallelogram mechanism also allows the mic to keep its orientation while moving the arm.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x JOBY Wavo Boom Arm
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x 1/4-3/8' Adapter
- 1 x 1/4-5/8' Adapter
- 2 x Red Rubber Stripes
- 2 x Black Rubber Stripes
- 1 x Locking Base with Cup and Headphone Holder
- 1 x Table Grommet
Does this boom arm fold down?
Yes. The Wavo Boom Arm folds down to just 51cm in size to minimise its footprint and allow comfortable access to all areas of your desk space (no matter the size).
How much does this boom arm weigh?
The Wavo Boom Arm has a net product weight of 2kg. Although on the heavier side, this Boom Arm from JOBY is built to withstand a 1kg payload and boasts a robust and durable construction that will last users for years to come.
Can I use this with a camera for unboxings?
Yes. The Wavo Boom Arm has a universal 1/4” ball head, a 3/8” thread adapter, and a 5/8” thread adapter. This provides users with the opportunity to attach all kinds of devices, including compact cameras for unique tablet op views and unboxing shots with an unlimited number of perspectives.
Back to top
Back to top
||Boom Arm, Allen Key, 1/4-3/8' adapt, 1/4-5/8' adapt, 2x red rubber stripes, 2x black rubber stripes, locking base with cup and headphone holder, table grommet