The Kaiser K4030 Digital Enlarger Timer allows you to control your enlarger and time your exposures correctly to ensure you get the perfect darkroom prints. Simply plug the timer into the enlarger, connect the timer to the mains and you're away.
- Time range: 0.1 - 99 seconds
- Display: 0.1 - 9.9 seconds in 10th sec. increments, and 10-99 seconds in sec. increments
- Maximum switching capacity: 500 W
- Dimensions: approx. 100 x 75 x 152 mm (3.9 x 3 x 6 in.)
- Power cable: 2 m (6 ft 7 in.)
2-digit amber-colored display. Time count-down to zero, then reset to starting time (can be repeated any number of times for exposure series). Interrupt and restart of remaining time, and interruption with direct reset to the set starting time are likewise possible. Focusing light switch. Matt black housing made of impact resistant plastic. Operation by way of 4 large pushbuttons that can be easily located in the dark.
Back to top