Based around existing clip-on rotating circular polarisers, the LEE Filters Elements series is built up of 4 key thread sizes to include; 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm (sold separately). With a custom adjustment ring and high-end glass optics, this filter has the capacity to reduce unwanted reflection in water, glass, and other reflective surfaces whilst enhancing the colour and contrast of the sky.
LEE Filters Elements Polariser Circular Filter Key Features:
- Based on existing clip-on rotating circular polarisers
- Available in 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm
- Each filter size is sold separately
- Refer to filter thread size indicated on the lens
- Screw-in mounting system
- Fully-adjustable degree of polarisation
- Actively reduces unwanted reflection in water, glass, and more
- Enhances the sky colour, contrast, and detail
- Knurled adjustment ring
- Adjustment ring streamlines the polarisation process
- Constructed to produce minimal to zero vignetting
- Suited to select wide-angle lenses
- Equipped with a portable protective case
What’s in the box?
- 1 x LEE Filters Elements Polariser Circular Filter
- 1 x Protective Case
What is the main purpose of a Polarising Circular Filter?
In short, a circular polariser aids in the reduction of reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarised because of reflection from a non-metallic surface. This means that certain types of light are minimised within the frame to enhance the overall quality of your image.
How do you know which filter size is required?
The size of the filter required is stereotypically determined by the filter thread size that is indicated around the front face of the lens. Please refer to the product title to ensure that you have selected the correct filter size.
How do you locate the filter thread size of a lens?
The size should be displayed clearly using the diameter symbol: ø, followed by the figure. For example, if it is a 67mm filter, it will read ø67.
How is it best to clean a lens filter?
The best way to clean a camera lens filter is with a microfibre cloth and an air blower. To protect it when not in use, be sure to store your filter within the included protective case.
Back to top
Back to top
Effect | Type
Thread Size [mm]