The high-performance LEE Filters Elements VND 2-5 Stop Circular Filter provides unparalleled results when shooting landscapes and moving bodies of water. Promoting smooth, precise ND adjustment, this filter has positive end spots and defined stop markers integrated along the circumference of the frame. Providing 2-5 stops of light reduction further minimises the need for multiple ND filters.
LEE Filters Elements VND 2-5 Stop Circular Filter Key Features:
- Suited to both photographers and videographers
- High-performance optical accessory
- Available in 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm
- Each filter size is sold separately
- Refer to filter thread size indicated on the lens
- Screw-in mounting system
- Affords 2-5 stops of light reduction
- Encourages precise, smooth ND adjustments
- Positive end stops with defined stop markers
- Capable of distinct density adjustments
- Actively prevents cross polarisation
- Reduces the need for multiple ND filter sets
- Does not affect the final image colour
What’s in the box?
- 1 x LEE Filters Elements VND 2-5 Stop Circular Filter
- 1 x Protective Case
What is the purpose of ND filters?
Neutral Density or ND filters offer unparalleled results when shooting landscapes and moving bodies of water. Neutral filtration works by placing a dark-coloured filter in front of your lens, reducing the amount of light that enters, in this case, by 2-5 stops. By reducing the amount of light entering the camera, you can use slower shutter speeds without overexposing the image.
How do you know which filter size is required?
The size of the filter required is stereotypically determined by the filter thread size that is indicated around the front face of the lens. Please refer to the product title to ensure that you have selected the correct filter size.
How do you locate the filter thread size of a lens?
The size should be displayed clearly using the diameter symbol: ø, followed by the figure. For example, if it is a 67mm filter, it will read ø67.
How is it best to clean a lens filter?
The best way to clean a camera lens filter is with a microfibre cloth and an air blower. To protect it when not in use, be sure to store your filter within the included protective case.
Back to top
Back to top
Effect | Type
Thread Size [mm]