This Leica Leather Protector is a stylish, secure case that fits the entire M10 camera range. It is constructed from high-quality soft leather and has been custom-designed to allow access to all of the available camera controls and functions. The front right of the case consists of a moulded hand-grip for improved support, whilst a removable leather LCD screen protector is a great way to keep the screen safe when not in use. In regard to its construction, this leather protector doesn't require any tools as it utilises a knurled screw - designed to be tightened by hand. You can further customise your M10 camera setup with various compatible accessories and straps.
Leica Protector M10 Leather Key Features:
- Compatible with the full Leica M10 range
- Custom design and fit
- Available colours include Black, Brown, and Vintage Brown
- Quality leather upholstery
- Customise with additional Leica straps and accessories
- Utilises a removable/foldable screen protector
- Ergonomically moulded front hand-grip
- Camera controls are still accessible
- No tools required due to efficient knurled screw
What's in the box?
- 1 x Leica Protector M10 Leather
Do you have to remove this leather case to access the base plate?
Yes, you are required to remove this case to then access the base plate.
Will this fit the M10-P
Yes, this leather case fits the entire M10 range as they are the same size. This includes the Leica M10-R Digital Camera Body and the Leica M10-P Digital Camera Body.
Can you remove the screw?
The knurled screw can be removed, however, it is an integral part of the leather case and holds the M10 camera in place.
Does this leather case need to be removed when using a tripod/monopod?
Yes, this leather case does need to be removed when using a tripod as the case utilises the same mount on the camera.
Back to top
Back to top