The LeoFoto FL-L190 is a compact, smartphone-sized LED light that is great for adding dynamic lighting to your amateur film set, product videos, or photo shoot. It is built-up of a robust aluminium alloy case with a built-in rechargeable li-ion battery. You have the ability to adjust colour temperature and brightness levels from 0-100%, as well as using the device as an efficient (5V) power bank for phones and other mobile devices. 21 preset effects can be accessed to replicate flash, candle flame, TV flicker, ambulance and more - illumination output of 1200 Lux @ 5600K 18W. For improved versatility, two 1/4" mounting sockets are positioned on either side of the device to easily connect the FL-L190 to a range of shoes and swivel heads.
LeoFoto FL-L190 RGB LED Light Key Features:
- High output from such a compact design
- Contains high-capacity 3.7V 5000mAh Li-ion battery
- Can be used as a 5V output power bank for mobile devices
- Wide colour temperature range of 2500-9900K
- Illumination output of 1200 Lux @ 5600K 18W
- Lasts up to 3 hours before charging
- Two 1/4" mounting sockets to add compatible shoes/swivel heads
- 21 present effects (flash, candle flame, TV flicker, ambulance and more)
- Great for amateur film productions, product videos, or dynamic photo shoots
- USB cable included
What's in the box?
- 1 x LeoFoto FL-L190 RGB LED Light
- 1 x USB cable
What does RGB stand for in LED lights?
RGB is an abbreviation of Red, Blue and Green. Meaning, the FL-L190 combines these three key colours to produce over 16 million hues of light (note that not all colours are possible). You can create a variety of effects with this LeoFoto RGB LED - the creative possibilities are endless.
What is this product best used for?
The LeoFoto FL-L190 is great for amateur film productions, product videos and dynamic photo shoots. As it also doubles as an efficient (5V) power bank for mobile devices, this RGB LED is a handy companion for when you want to add something a little more exciting to your social media posts on the go.
Back to top