The Lexar 1066x (160MB/Sec) Professional UDMA 7 range of compact flashcards are designed for super-high performance, perfect for any working professional. With integrated UDMA 7 technology, the card can deliver read speeds of up to 1066x (160MB/s) and write speeds of up to 155 MB/s, as well as supporting a VPG-65 video performance guarantee of a minimum 65MB/s. All of which enables effortless capture and storage of high-quality, high-resolution photos, 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Finally, Lexar offers access to their premium Image Rescue Software that is designed to protect your data should it be accidentally erased or become corrupted.
Lexar 1066x (160MB/Sec) Professional UDMA 7 Compact Flash Key Features:
- High-speed performance designed for professionals
- UDMA 7 technology to delivers read speeds up to 1066x (160MB/s)
- Supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65)
- Effortlessly capture and saves full-resolution photographs
- Extended lengths of stunning 1080p Full-HD and 4K video
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty
- Available in 32/64/128/256GB
What's in the box?
- 1 x Lexar 1066x (160MB/Sec) Professional UDMA 7 Compact Flash
- 1 x Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lexar 1066x (160MB/Sec) Professional UDMA 7 Compact Flash Product Video:
Lexar® Professional 1066x CompactFlash® Card
Can I use my older Lexar U.S.B. 2.0 compact flash card reader with this newer faster card?
Lexar’s Professional 1066x Compact Flash Memory Cards is not backwards compatible, and as such you will need a UDMA 7 memory card reader.
How reliable is this card
Like all Lexar memory cards, this card has undergone extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices. This is to ensure performance, quality, compatibility and reliability.
Back to top
Back to top