Powerful enough to light a small room but small enough to fit in a large pocket, the Lowel V-Light can be used as a broad key-light, a fill-light (with an umbrella or diffusion gel), a back-light, or a background light. It's also excellent for copy work.
When fitted with a V1-240/250 V bulb, this V-Light will emit a beam of 37 footcandles, with the barndoors @ normal position, and 20 footcandles with the barndoors @ 180° position, from a distance of 3m (9 ft 10”).
This is a 230 V model. The bulb is available separately. Other bulbs, and plug adapters are available.
- Extreme Wide Angles
Due to its linear design, the V-light produces an extremely wide-angle, broad, smooth light.
- Easy Access Control
Integral on-off switch.
Closes completely for easy storage.
Back to top
- Rating: 500 W maximum, 230 V AC
- Socket (Lampholder): R7s, Double ended
- Lens (Condenser): Not applicable
- Reflector (Mirror): Dual reflector doors
- Mounting: 5/8" stand or stud
- Yoke: Not applicable
- Cable: 16' #18/2, 230 grounded Euro plug
- Focusing: Door angle provides vertical beam control
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Dimensions (when closed):: 18.5 x 18.5 x 3.3 cm (7.3 x 7.3 x 1.3")