Store your action video camera kit in the protective and portable ViewPoint 40 case. This lightweight, fully-padded case comes with an adjustable divider system for holding a GoPro Hero (or similar), various camera accessories, such as: cables, microSD cards, thumb screws, mounts, backdoor, filter, remote, batteries, and small tools. Use as a standalone carry bag or inside a larger bag for additional protection and flexibility.
ViewPoint CS 40: Key Features
A soft-sided, fully padded and flexible action video camera case makes it easy to make each day more epic.
- Soft-sided and protective case is built with a fully padded and adjustable divider system to arrange your GoPro or other action video camera, plus small action accessories. Protecting your kit from impact, bumps and abrasion.
- Constructed from rugged, weather-resistant 600D and 420D polyester with tactical "fractal camo" accents.
- Smart interior organisation includes two adjustable dividers, one with a built-in pocket to stash a backdoor, filter or remote (and keep it from scratching camera); plus a see-through zippered mesh pocket for microSD cards, cables, backdoors, mounts, etc.
- Super-portable design makes it easy to carry in a larger bag or carry by the grab handle.
- Exterior webbing straps provide extra carry and attach options.
- Easy-grab zipper pulls offer smooth operation, even with gloved hands.
Back to top
- Internal Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 15.8 cm (3.74 x 2.56 x 6.22 in)
- External Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.6 x 17.5 cm (4.25 x 3.39 x 6.89 in)
Back to top
|For Use With