The Lume Cube Panel Pro offers a wide range of options that will suit all sorts of videographers and photographers. The super-slim aluminium body houses a powerful LED system that offers 360 RGB colours and a range of special effects that will transform your scenes such as stroke or siren. The Bi-colour panel also features an adjustable colour temperature range from 3000 to 5600K and has a maximum lux output of 1500 at 0.5 meters. An addition to this panel of its predecessor, the Panel GO, is the ability to connect to and use the iOS/Android companion app that offers complete and intuitive remote control of the panel. The panel itself has on-board controls and a rear colour LCD that displays a whole range of status checks including battery, colour temperature, dimming and more.
Lume Cube Panel PRO Key Features:
- Bi-Colour temperature range from 3000 to 5700K
- A CRI Rating of 96+ and brightness dimming from 1-100%
- A powerful maximum output of 1500 lux at 0.5m
- Offers 360 RGB colours and built-in special effects
- A built-in frosted lens layer adds a slight level of diffusion
- An LCD screen offers status readings for battery, temperature & more
- Three 1/4"-20 mounting threads for vertical/horizontal mounting
- Built-in battery provides approx. 2.5 hours of runtime at full brightness
- Includes a cold shoe mount that will fit any DSLR or Mirrorless camera
- You can make use of the intuitive iOS/Android Bluetooth app
- Super-lightweight and portable design
- Easily fits in your pocket or kit bag
What's in the box?
- 1 x Lume Cube Panel Pro
- 1 x Softening Diffuser
- 1 x 1/4"-20 to Cold Shoe Camera Mount
- 1 x USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- 1 x Travel Pouch
- 1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty
Lume Cube Panel PRO Product Video:
The All New Panel PRO, Lume Cube's RGB and Bluetooth LED Panel
A Guide to the Lume Cube App
Can this light be used off camera?
Yes! This is a standalone unit that can be used without a camera.
Back to top