As a high-functioning carrying solution, the Manfrotto Advanced Active Backpack III is perfectly suited to urban photographers on the go. With an upgraded M-GAURD protection system, enhanced shock absorption technology, and slim, stylish form-factor, this backpack even has the capacity for a full production studio! It also distributes the weight evenly across both shoulders to maximise comfort.
Manfrotto Advanced Active Backpack III Key Features:
- High-functioning carrying solution
- Suited to urban photographers on the go
- Upgraded M-GAURD protection system
- Enhanced shock absorption technology
- Super slim and stylish form-factor
- Weather-resistant exterior fabric coating
- Capacity for a full production studio in your bag
- 3D rear cushioning ensures air circulation and comfort
- Integrated sternum strap and lightweight material make up
- Distributes the weight evenly over both shoulders
- Dedicated rear access to complete range of camera gear
- Affordable and not overly bulky for everyday use
- Doubles as a smart weekend away bag
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto Advanced Active Backpack III
- 1 x Rain Cover
Does this backpack have the capacity to hold large-form 150-600mm lenses?
Due to its size and user-replaceable inserts, this Manfrotto backpack is able to hold telephoto zoom lenses.
How are you able to secure a tripod to the Advanced Active Backpack III?
This particular Manfrotto Backpack has side pockets with user-adjustable straps to secure a tripod to the exterior of the bag.
Can you access your camera gear from both the front and rear of this Manfrotto Backpack?
You are able to access camera gear both from the front and rear to ensure an efficient and smooth workflow.
Back to top
Back to top
||29x18.5x46 (LxWxH) Inch
||26x16.5x42 (LxWxH) Inch
||21x1x35 (LxWxH) Inch