Perfect for on-the-go photographers, this 8L backpack from Manfrotto has the capacity for 1 crop-sensor mirrorless camera as well as 2 or 3 lenses - depending on their size. Implementing a top-load design, upgraded M-GAURD protection system, and enhanced shock absorption technology, the Advanced Befree Backpack III stands as a comfortable, hard-wearing, and functional backpack.
Manfrotto Advanced Befree Backpack III Key Features:
- Ideal 8L day bag for on-the-go photographers
- Capacity for crop-sensor mirrorless system + 2 or 3 lenses
- Top-load design allows for fast access to gear
- Interior zippered pocket for memory cards and spare batteries
- Upgraded M-GAURD protection system
- Enhanced shock absorption technology
- Weather- and water-resistant nylon exterior
- Customisable padded camera inserts
- Accommodates a mid-size 14” laptop and tablet
- Side-mounted exterior tripod storage
- 3D rear cushioning ensures air circulation and comfort
- Distributes the weight evenly over both shoulders
- Includes a functional rain cover
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto Advanced Compact Backpack III
- 1 x Divider Set
- 1 x Rain Cover
What is the overall capacity of this backpack?
With an 8L interior capacity, this bag is ideal for storing a single crop-sensor mirrorless camera with 2-3 lenses. For example, a Sony A6000 series with 2 x prime lenses and 1 x mid-length zoom.
Can you store a water bottle in the side pocket of this backpack?
The exterior side pocket is perfect for storing a mid-length tripod, water bottle, or even a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.
Does this backpack come with a rain cover?
The Manfrotto Advanced Compact Backpack III does come with a rain cover, which makes it incredibly reliable when shooting in inclement weather conditions.
Is there any form of airflow system to reduce perspiration?
This backpack does have an integrated airflow system within the semi-rigid back support to actively reduce perspiration.
Back to top
Back to top
||33x18.5x47 (LxWxH) Inch
||29x13.5x39 (LxWxH) Inch