The Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack M III stands as an expansive 22L carrying solution for pro-level photographers. Dedicating the entire interior space to your gear, this backpack can hold a fully assembled DSLR with 70-200 f2.8 lens attached, 4 additional lenses, as well as various accessories. It further implements an upgraded M-GAURD protection system and a weather-resistant nylon exterior.
Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack M III Key Features:
- Expansive 22L backpack from Manfrotto
- Capacity for a DSLR, 70-200 f2.8 lens, 4 add. lenses + accessories
- Can hold 2x complete mid-size camera setups
- Entire storage space dedicated to camera equipment
- Front pocket for storing personal items and accessories
- Interior zippered pocket for memory cards and spare batteries
- Upgraded M-GAURD protection system
- Enhanced shock absorption technology
- Weather- and water-resistant nylon exterior
- Customisable padded camera inserts
- Accommodates a mid-size 15” laptop and tablet
- Side-mounted exterior tripod storage
- 3D rear cushioning ensures air circulation and comfort
- Includes a functional rain cover
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack M III
- 1 x Divider Set
- 1 x Rain Cover
What is the overall capacity of this backpack?
With a massive 22L interior capacity, this bag is ideal for storing a DSLR camera with an attached 70-200 mm f2.8 lens, along with 4 additional lenses and a flash. Or even store a DJI Mavic Air 2 kit, plus a full-frame CSC camera with 70-200 f4 lens attached and 2-3 additional lenses. As this is such a versatile backpack, you can even store 2 complete mid-size camera setups and customise the interior space to suit your needs.
How is the backpack divided to accommodate camera gear and personal accessories?
The backpack utilises the entire interior space for storing camera gear. This lets you customise the space to suit your personal shooting style, whilst the front pocket accommodates small personal belongings and additional accessories.
Can you store a water bottle in the side pocket of this backpack?
The exterior side pocket is perfect for storing a mid-length tripod, water bottle, or even a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.
Does this backpack come with a rain cover?
The Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack M III does come with a rain cover, which makes it incredibly reliable when shooting in inclement weather conditions.
Is there any form of airflow system to reduce perspiration?
This backpack does have an integrated airflow system within the semi-rigid back support to actively reduce perspiration.
Back to top
Back to top
||33x18.5x47 (LxWxH) Inch
||29x13.5x39 (LxWxH) Inch
||28x1.5x38 (LxWxH) Inch