Divided into two key sections, the Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III has the ability to store both personal items and a range of camera equipment. It further consists of a 14L overall capacity, side-mounted tripod storage, upgraded M-GAURD protection system, and dedicated 15” laptop storage. This makes it ideally suited to photographers and videographers on the move.
Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III Key Features:
- Functional 14L backpack from Manfrotto
- Capacity for a full-frame camera with 70-200 f4 lens + DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Can hold a full DSLR setup with 3 - 4 lenses
- Top-load design allows for fast access to gear
- Divided into two key sections to accommodate a range of gear
- Side pocket affords access to both storage sections
- Upgraded M-GAURD protection system
- Enhanced shock absorption technology
- Weather- and water-resistant nylon exterior
- Customisable padded camera inserts
- Accommodates a mid-size 15” laptop and tablet
- Side-mounted exterior tripod storage
- 3D rear cushioning ensures air circulation and comfort
- Includes a functional rain cover
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III
- 1 x Divider Set
- 1 x Rain Cover
What is the overall capacity of this backpack?
With a 14L interior capacity, this bag is fully customisable to suit your individual gear setup. For example, you can store a DSLR such as a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with an additional 3-4 lenses (size dependent). Or alternatively, it can hold a full-frame mirrorless camera such as a Sony Alpha with 70-200 mm f4 lens attached, plus a DJI Mavic Pro 2 with multiple batteries and remote control.
What is the best way to access gear without having to set the bag down?
To access gear without setting the bag down, simply swing it over one shoulder use either the side or rear access points.
How is the backpack divided to accommodate camera gear and personal accessories?
The backpack is divided into two key sections. The bottom half is dedicated to photography equipment with additional padding for improved security, whilst the top half is used for personal items or even a second camera body.
Can you store a water bottle in the side pocket of this backpack?
The exterior side pocket is perfect for storing a mid-length tripod, water bottle, or even a handheld gimbal system as the DJI Ismo Mobile 2.
Does this backpack come with a rain cover?
The Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III does come with a rain cover, which makes it incredibly reliable when shooting in inclement weather conditions.
Is there any form of airflow system to reduce perspiration?
This backpack does have an integrated airflow system within the semi-rigid back support to actively reduce perspiration.
Back to top
Back to top
||33x19x49 (LxWxH) In
||32x15x40 (LxWxH) Inch
||32x2x39 (LxWxH) Inch