The Manfrotto Element MII Aluminium Tripod Kit in black is part of Manfrotto’s brand new range of Italian-made, premium-quality travel tripods; replacing the Element Big range. MII now features mobile accessories, provides fantastic value for money and is ideal for beginner and hobbyist travel photographers along with influencers and YouTubers. With its bold colours and graphics, this tripod doesn’t just deliver stable support but also looks good while doing it.
Manfrotto Element MII Aluminium Tripod Kit Key Features:
- Ideal for avid travellers, enthusiast photographers, YouTubers and Influencers
- Great for Smartphonography thanks to the universal smartphone clamp, MCLAMP (sold separately)
- Offers stable support and a lightweight aluminium construction with intuitive selectors
- Comes with a convenient, solid hook to which you can attach a carry-on size bag for improved stability
- Capable of supporting 8kg and lenses up to 200mm
- The legs incorporate a brand new twist lock design and a branded rubber leg warmer for comfortable operation
- The tripod has great ground grip thanks to rubberised feet and offers 3 independent leg angles
- The centre ball head has a polymeric 200-PL PRO Light plate
- Light plate is equipped with the high-quality, dual compatible plate that works well with Arca-style and Manfrotto RC2 head attachments
- Compatible with Compact Cameras, CSC, Entry and Medium Level Mirrorless/DSLRs as well as smartphones
- A padded carry bag is included with this product
Expanded Manfrotto Element MII Aluminium Tripod Kit Key Features
Arca-Swiss Compatible Ball Head
The included Arca-swiss compatible ball head delivers smooth movements - which is exactly what you need when framing your pictures or videos. For stills and stationary shots, the ball head firmly locks your equipment where you need it so that you can leave the camera on the tripod and work with confidence. For shots requiring movement, the dual-lock design of the ball head features a big, primary knob - it controls the movement of the ball. There is also a second, smaller knob that controls the 360-deg independent pan movement.
The core of the Element MII tripod takes shape of an aluminium spider to bring you outstanding stability and reliability - ideal for working on location. The core has been designed to reduce the size of the tripod, hence making it better fitted for travel. To achieve this, the patented leg angle selectors are housed in the core. This allows you to quickly switch between two angles and position the camera with utmost accuracy.
Convenient Twist Lock Legs
The tripod is extremely easy to set up and comfortable to adjust thanks to the introduction of the newly designed twist locks. With them, you can effortlessly adjust any of the tripod’s five sections. The twist locks provide grip, fast leg opening and contribute to the overall compact size of the tripod. Easy to store, easy to transport, great for travel.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Element MII Travel Tripod and Head
- 1 x Carry-on Padded Bag
- 1 x 200PL-PRO Light Plate
- 1 x Torx T20 Key Tool
- 1 x User Manual
Back to top
Horizontal centre column