The MBAG 80PN is padded to protect your equipment and features an asymmetric tapered shape fitting a tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 15cm) and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 21cm). This also means it is easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly. Please note; the internal length of this tripod bag is 76cm.
Key Features: Manfrotto MBAG80PN Tripod Bag Padded 80cm
- Slightly tapered to provide a better fit for your tripod with attached head. The wider end of the bag accommodates the head without requiring all levers to be removed.
- The zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag, making it easier to get your tripod in and out - like an arrow from a quiver.
- Logo end cap is padded to offer protection to the tripod head
- Shoulder strap included (this bag does not have an end or side handle)
- Innovative design and style; ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality.
Back to top
- Colour - Black
- External Base Diameter - 17.0 cm
- External Head Diameter - 23.0 cm
- External length - 80.0 cm
- Internal Base Diameter - 15.0 cm
- Internal Head Diameter - 21.0 cm
- Internal main compartment - length 76.0 cm
- Weight - 0.63 kg 1.39 lbs
Back to top
||170 x 230 x 800 mm
||150 x 210 x 760 mm