This intuitive Manfrotto Ball Head system is tailored to high-end photography productions. It has a 10kg capacity, independent friction control, and an Arca-Swiss-compatible QR lock to ensure superior flexibility. You can confidently perform smooth, fluid, and stable camera movements by utilising a functional 3-way control system and 3 available bubble levels specified to each axis of rotation.
Manfrotto MH496 Ball Head with Q6 Key Features:
- Encourages smooth, fluid, and stable camera movements
- Supports innovative content and creative freedom
- Independent friction control assures equipment balance
- Lightweight yet strong body with 10kg capacity
- Suited to DSLR and mirrorless setups with mid-length lenses
- Arca-Swiss-compatible QR lock for superior flexibility
- Functional 3-way control system
- Central ergonomic knob manages sphere lock
- Integral friction control knob adjust tension
- Independent panoramic knob controls horizontal movements
- 3 integrated bubble levels for each axis of rotation
- Effortlessly mount your camera directly from above
- Promises impeccable in-camera framing
- Portable and hard-wearing exterior design
- Constructed from highly resistant, lightweight aluminium
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MH496 Ball Head
- 1 x Arca-Swiss-compatible MSQ6PL sliding plate
Manfrotto Move | Ecosystem Product Video:
Manfrotto Move | Tutorial
Manfrotto Move | Ecosystem
What is the available front tilt range?
The front tilt range is as follows: -90° / +40°.
What is the maximum capacity of this Ball Head system?
The maximum carrying capacity of this intuitive Ball Head system is 10kg.
Why are there three available bubble spirit levels?
The three integrated bubble levels are for each axis of rotation to ensure smooth, fluid, and stable camera movements.
Back to top
Back to top
||3/8 inch male
Max Load [g]
Quick Release Plate