Item Condition : R (Refurbished)
Refurbished to original specifications, checked and tested by Wex experts. Condition of goods: As New; in full working order, clean and complete.
Condition of packaging: Shows minor wear. Stock images used, please refer to above text for condition description. Please note that this item is only covered by our 30 day return policy. 12 month Wex warranty does not apply.
Back to top
Manfrotto’s Nitrotech N12 fluid video head boasts a ground-breaking nitrogen piston continuous counterbalance system, a smooth fluid drag system, and an Easy Link Connector for mounting an accessory directly to the head, rather than the camera. A lightweight 75mm flat base offers mounting flexibility, especially when combined with the half-ball adapter (not included).
Key Features: Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 Fluid Video Head
- Innovative counterbalance system: A nitrogen piston mechanism supports continuous counterbalance, allowing for precise adjustment to match the weight of your rig. Control the system using a simple knob that can be extended to accommodate larger cameras
- Smooth fluid drag system: Manfrotto’s silky smooth fluid drag system makes getting the perfect shot much easier when performing pans and tilts
- Easy Link Connector: An embedded connector in each pan-handle mounting rosette allows for the attachment of an accessory to the N12 head, rather than the camera – reducing the strain on the camera body
- Flexible mounting options: The N12’s 75mm Flat Base allows for flexible mounting on tripods and sliders – especially due to the compatibility with Manfrotto’s half-ball adapter (not included)
Back to top
- Load Capacity: 12.0 kg
- Payload Range: 4-12kg
- Tripod Head: 75 mm flat base
- Balance Plate: Sliding 1/4" and 3/8" screws
- Centre of Gravity: 55 mm
- Tilt Drag: Fluid
- Tilt Range: +90 to -70°
- Counterbalance System: Continuous, nitrogen piston
- Pan Range: 360°
- Pan Drag: Fluid
- Levelling Bubble/Illuminated: Yes/Yes
- Material of Construction: Aluminium
- Height: 14.7 cm
- Weight:2.3 kg
Back to top
||Fluid Video Head
|Maximum Load (grams)
||1/4 inch and 3/8 inch
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.12
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.