Joining Manfrotto’s refreshed bag lineup is the PL Backloader Backpack. This sleek and stylish bag has advanced construction and customisable features that allow you to arrange the internal structure to suit your gear. A front compartment with multiple pockets allows you to organise your belongings, and a second opening to the main compartment offers flexibility and quick access to your camera gear. The bag is available in Small or Medium and both include a protective DuoFace sun/rain cover.
Manfrotto PL Backloader Backpack Key Features:
- A refreshed, sleek and stylish backpack design
- Advanced, customisable interior to best suit your kit
- Safe rear access to main camera compartment
- Front compartment with multiple pockets
- Secondary quick access to the main compartment
- Designated checkpoint-friendly, 15” laptop sleeve
- Intelligent luggage sleeve for better mobility
- An adjustable sternum strap for better stability
- Fixed double side straps for travel-sized tripods
- Includes a protective DuoFace sun/rain cover
- Available in both a Small and Medium version
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto PL Backloader Backpack
- 1 x Set of Dividers
- 1 x DuoFace Sun/Rain Cover
Manfrotto PRO Light Collection | Walkthrough Product Video:
Manfrotto PRO Light Collection | Walkthrough
Manfrotto M-Guard Protection System
What can I fit in this bag?
This bag is available in both Small and Medium versions. The Small allows for e.g. a Pro-Mirrorless with lens attached, 2-3 lenses and accessories or a drone. The Medium, with its larger capacity, can hold a 2 Pro-Mirrorless with lenses attached, 3-4 lenses, a drone and accessories. Both feature a customizable interior to best suit your gear.
What’s it made out of?
It has a high-quality water-repellent nylon construction but does come with a DuoFace Sun/Rain Cover for heavy downpours.
What are the M-Guard dividers?
Manfrotto has renewed their divider design of which has resulted in the M-Guard dividers. Having been specifically designed and lab-tested, these dividers are made of high-density EVA foam and offer the highest level of protection and shock resistance, whilst allowing flexible customisation for your camera, lenses and accessories.
Can I attach a tripod to this bag?
You can attach a compact tripod to the exterior side strap.
Back to top
Back to top
||12.6L x 8.7W x 20.1H inch
||11L x 1W x 15.7H Inch