Manfrotto’s PL Flexloader Backpack L is a large capacity bag designed to house a large range of gear from Pro-DSLR to Pro-Mirrorless camera setups with additional lenses and more. This bag features an expandable backside pocket separate from the main compartment that offers even more storage and optimisation. It also has multiple external attachment points that allow you to attach various additional kit items. This is a true professional’s kit bag that allows you to optimise your equipment.
Manfrotto PL Flexloader Backpack L Key Features:
- An expandable backside pocket offers more gear storage
- Backside pocket offers more space without compromise
- The expandable backside pocket for various accessories
- Fully adjustable harness system and a pivoting waist
- Breathable & ergonomic padded EVA thermoformed panel
- Front compartment with organisation pockets for phones etc.
- Full front access to the main camera gear compartment
- It’s comfortable and offers quick access to all gear
- Makes use of Manfrotto’s intelligent M-Guard System
- Designated checkpoint-friendly, 15” laptop sleeve at rear
- Fits Pro-DSLR, Pro-Mirrorless and Pro-Video setups
- Includes a protective DuoFace sun/rain cover
- Includes a useful organisation pouch
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto PL Flexloader Backpack L
- 1 x Manfrotto Organisation Pouch
- 1 x Manfrotto DuoFace Sun/Rain Cover
Manfrotto PRO Light Collection | Walkthrough Product Video:
Manfrotto PRO Light Collection | Walkthrough
Manfrotto M-Guard Protection System
What will this bag hold?
This bag has a large main compartment that can fit a range of gear ranging from Pro-DSLR, Pro-Mirrorless and Pro-Video cameras with lenses to drones and more. There’s also an expandable backside pocket that can house even more gear.
What’s it made out of?
It has a high-quality water-repellent nylon construction but does come with a DuoFace Sun/Rain Cover for heavy downpours.
What are the M-Guard dividers?
Manfrotto has renewed their divider design of which has resulted in the M-Guard dividers. Having been specifically designed and lab-tested, these dividers are made of high-density EVA foam and offer the highest level of protection and shock resistance, whilst allowing flexible customisation for your camera, lenses and accessories.
Can I attach a tripod to this bag?
This bag features multiple external attachment points for 1-2 tripods, a slider and more.
Back to top
Back to top
||14.2L x 13.8W x 22H Inch
||10.2L x 5.9W x 18.5H Inch
||10.2L x 1W x 16.1H Inch
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £28.53
||23 x £15.25
||35 x £10.86
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.