Sleek, slim and stylish. Manfrotto’s updated and redesigned Street camera bag collection offers a fresh take on convertible bags, allowing you to easily transform your versatile camera bag into an everyday backpack. The Street Slim Backpack features a modular design and intuitive quick-access points that are perfect for full-frame mirrorless camera lens configurations and reactive shooting styles.
Manfrotto Street Slim Backpack Key Features:
- A refreshed design of the iconic Manfrotto Street backpack
- 100% convertible from a camera bag to an everyday carry bag
- Caters to urban-style mirrorless camera and lens configurations
- A sleek and stylish design optimised for modern photographers
- Modular, customisable interior design with M-Guard dividers
- Intuitive, quick and easy-access points for all your gear
- Interchangeable front or back opening for complete versatility
- An incredibly useful and convenient detachable laptop sleeve
- The water-resistant design adds to the flexibility and usability
- The bag holds up to 3 lenses plus space for personal items
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto Street Slim Backpack
- 1 x Set of M-Guard Dividers
Manfrotto Street Collection | Walkthrough Product Video:
Manfrotto street collection | Walkthrough
Manfrotto M-Guard Protection System
What gear can I fit in this bag?
This bag is designed for mirrorless camera systems and as such, is not suitable for DSLR cameras. With its interchangeable dividers, you can fit a camera with a lens attached, along with 1-2 lenses and/or drone and accessories.
What are the M-Guard dividers?
Manfrotto has renewed their divider design of which has resulted in the M-Guard dividers. Having been specifically designed and lab-tested, these dividers are made of high-density EVA foam and offer the highest level of protection and shock resistance, whilst allowing flexible customisation for your camera, lenses and accessories.
Can I attach a tripod to this bag?
You can attach a compact tripod to the exterior side strap and tuck it in one end into the exterior side pocket for added protection.
How does this differ from the original Manfrotto Street?
This bag features a brand new, sleek and stylish design with updated compartments and attributes. Additionally, this new collection features an accompanying (separately sold) waist bag, tech pouch and crossbody pouch.
Back to top
Back to top