The Manfrotto XPRO Photo Carbon Fibre 4 Section Monopod is a professional carbon fibre monopod that weighs 600g, has a maximum height of 164.5cm, can carry up to 7kg making it suitable for supporting heavy lenses, and can fold down to just 52cm, allowing it to be easily transported. Its 100% carbon fibre legs ensure that the monopod is rigid and absorbs micro movements for excellent image quality.
Key Features: Manfrotto XPRO Photo Monopod MPMXPROC4
- XPRO 4-Section photo monopod, carbon fibre with Quick power lock
- Max height: 164.5cm, min height: 52cm, 4-leg sections, weight: 600g
- The lightest monopod in the range
- Enables professional telephoto lens shooting
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid, effortless and reliable set up
- Compatible with Manfrotto's Fluid Base head (available separately)
Eligible for a free Limited Conventional Warranty Extension of 8 years – totalling 10 years from the date of purchase. Item must be registered on www.manfrotto.co.uk within the first year to receive this.
Back to top
Back to top
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections