The Mindshift Gear Rotation 180° Professional is a large, 38L backpack. The 180° Professional is designed for people who carry large amounts of equipment, and require quick access when out and about. Just pull the integrated beltpack around your waist for simple access to your gear. There’s around 30 litres of storage in the main bag, nearly 8 litres in the beltpack, plus a laptop compartment.
Key Features: MindShift Gear Rotation 180° Professional
- Large, 38 litre capacity: A 30 litre main compartment, 8 litre beltpack, and a compartment for a 13” laptop make this bag perfect for those with generous storage needs
- 180° design: Rotate the beltback around your waist for instant access to a 8 litre storage compartment
- Dedicated hydration compartment: A zippered compartment fits most 3 litre hydration reservoirs
- Store your tripod: Small travel tripods, hiking poles, or even fishing rods can be carried easily by attaching them to the front of the bag, or in one of the side panels
- Adjustable weight distribution: Load-lifter straps allow the user to adjust the weight distribution of the backpack, aiding comfort over longer periods of use
Please note that the padded insert and waterproof cover are optional extras and need to be purchased separately.
Back to top
- Exterior backpack dimensions: 34 x 57 x 27cm
- Interior backpack dimensions: 30.5 x 35.5 20.3cm
- Exterior beltpack dimensions: 33 x 17.8 x 19cm
- Interior beltpack dimensions: 31.7 x 17.8 x 17.8cm
- Backpack: 1.6kg
- Beltpack: 0.8kg
- Combined: 2.5kg
- Backpack: 30 litres
- Beltpack: 8 litres
- Combined: 38 litres
Back to top
||420D velocity nylon, 420D high density nylon, 210D velocity nylon, Ultra-Stretch fabric, 350G air-mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
||57 x 27 x 34 cm
||30.5 x 35.5 x 20.3 cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.