The Panasonic VW-HU1 Detachable Handle Unit is an optional accessory for the HC-X1500 featuring 2-channel XLR Audio Input, Audio Control and LED light as well as an easy-to-use microphone holder. Additionally, the handle comes with a zoom lever which operation maintains a constant zoom speed. The handle can be immediately removed and doesn’t need a terminal protection cover.
Panasonic VW-HU1 Detachable Handle Unit for the HC-X1500 Key Features:
- The handle is easily detachable with the single-screw locking mechanism for smarter operation
- Features two XLR inputs that deliver high sound quality and an M3 Stereo Mini Jack for headphones
- When working in MOV/P2 MXF mode, 24 linear PCM recording produces high-res sound quality
- Fitted with a volume control dial for 2 channel control
- Offers switchable +48V phantom power supply MIC/Line Selectors
- Convenient holder for an external microphone
- Includes a tally LED light featuring dimming functionality with a light volume knob that comes in handy in unforeseen filming circumstances
- This one hand detachable handle has zoom lever functionality that maintains a constant zoom that can be set in 7 steps from the menu
- Comes equipped with a cold shoe and a mounting hole
- Compatible with the Panasonic X1500
Expanded Panasonic VW-HU1 Detachable Handle Unit for the HC-X1500 Key Features:
Built-In LED Video Light
The handle comes with a built-in, bright VW-LED1 light that can be adjusted via dial operation. Use the convenient ON/OFF switch to quickly turn on the light in unexpected situations. To adjust the light on the spot, simply use the aforementioned dial. With it, you can adjust the light to prevent glare when the main subject is a person. The light delivers an average illumination (with a diffusion filer 1.0m) of approx. 70 LUX, a colour temperature of approx. 4600K and an irradiation angle of approx. 30-deg.
Featuring a built-in spring-type cover and a cover-shaped resin that delivers protection to the terminals means that there is no need for a terminal protection cover - the handle takes care of itself. It is mounted onto the camera with a single screw and can be immediately removed whenever a situation calls for it. To top things off, the convenient, detachable, one-touch handle has a strong and rigid joint.
Back to top