The Paralinx Tomahawk SDI Transmitter transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with audio from up to 600m (longer range possible with optional antennas) with less than 1ms delay. The Transmitter features 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Transmitter features 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk SDI Transmitter features SDI input as well as loop-out capabilities.
Paralinx Tomahawk SDI Transmitter: Key Features
- Lightweight minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features SDI input
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter and ABS enclosure for receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission - Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 0.8" (not including antennas) / 108mm x 67mm x 21mm
- Weight: 6.0oz / 170g (without antennas)
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Tomahawk SDI transmitter
- 2 x stock antennas (5dBi)
- 1 x 18in/45cm BNC Cable
- 1 x 18in/45cm PTap to Lemo power cable
Pairing a Tomahawk video
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £171.47
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.