The Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 in charcoal is an upgraded version of the iconic urban-inspired range from Peak Design featuring a more comfortable, sustainable, durable, and stylish design. These bags are perfect for carrying your gear or for everyday use thanks to their aesthetically pleasing design. Accommodating the ever-expanding assortment of equipment and personal items such as photography and videography gear, laptops, tech accessories, gym clothes, travel items and more this range of bags is extremely versatile. With well-thought-out features such as customisable organisation, expandable capacity, intelligent access, and protective materials, the new generation of the Everyday Line V2 is worth having a look.
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 Key Features:
- Brand new design with a range of aesthetic and functional improvements in response to customer feedback
- The backpack adapts to the changing gear, environment and lifestyle of the user
- Offers 22L minimum capacity and a maximum capacity of 30L
- The external top MagLatch is 24.5" x 14.2" x 7.8" and bottom is 20.5" x 14.2" x 7.8"
- The internal top MagLatch is 23.7" x 12.2" x 6.7" and bottom is 19.7" x 12.2" x 6.7"
- Weighs 1.76kg without dividers/2.11kg with dividers
- Theft-deterrent zipper pulls for added security
- To improve the organisation of equipment and personal gear, 3 configurable FlexFold dividers have been implemented
- Dedicated, adjustable sleeve for a 16-inch laptop/tablet/documents
- Extra, waterproof internal storage facilitated via side and top pockets handy for SD cards, cords and more
- Plenty of storage in the form of three internal slip pockets for smaller accessories and personal items
- The bag is waterproof with a waterproof 900D bottom liner
- Take the bag anywhere, including overseas as it is luggage-carry compatible
- Makes the most out of zero-slop design featuring all-custom hardware and a 4x cord hook external carry straps with a clean profile, larger number of tie-down points, and minimal dangling straps
- Includes 2 expandable external side pockets in addition to a tuck-away strap system for increased external capacity
- Incorporates a magnetic storage sleeve to stock external carry straps and the quick-connecting sternum strap
- 3x padded grab handles for brief-case style carrying
- Added comfort thanks to the breathable, quick-drying mesh back padding
- Comes with anchor link key tether
- Generous Lifetime Guarantee is included with this product
Expanded Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 Key Features:
Brand New Design
The overall look of the bags has been hugely elevated; the seams are cleaner and more rounded profiles have been implemented. The new generation also employs better fabrics; the outer and the inner materials are solution-dried, saving water and energy. Additionally, the outer fabric is 100% recycled and Bluesign approved. The interior on the other hand, has a soft, durable high-visibility grey cotton/poly twill material. The improved design features newly adopted exterior UltraZips built for durability. They incorporate ultra-high-molecular-weight thermoplastic thread which aids the binding of the zipper coil to the cloth tape. Thanks to this, vastly superior abrasion resistance has been achieved. The MagLatch and catchpoints have also undergone changes making them sleeker and more ergonomic. They provide quick, one-handed and secure top access to your possessions, whereas eight waterproof side zips provide additional dual side access. The MagLatch also provides extra 3L internal expansion.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Peak Design Everyday Backpack v2
- 3 x Dividers
- 2 x Long External Carry Straps
- 2 x Short External Carry Straps
- 1 x Sternum Strap
- 1 x Key Tether
Back to top
||400D double poly-coated DWR-impregnated nylon canvas shell
||Top MagLatch: 60cm x 31cm x 17cm (23.7, x 12.2, x 6.7,) Bottom MagLatch: 50cm x 31cm x 17cm (19.7, x 12.2, x 6.7,)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £9.98
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.