The Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 in charcoal is an upgraded version of the iconic urban-inspired range from Peak Design featuring a more comfortable, sustainable, durable, and stylish design. These bags are perfect for carrying your gear or for everyday use thanks to their aesthetically pleasing design. Accommodating the ever-expanding assortment of equipment and personal items such as photography and videography gear, laptops, tech accessories, gym clothes, travel items and more this range of bags is extremely versatile. With well-thought-out features such as customisable organisation, expandable capacity, intelligent access, and protective materials, the new generation of the Everyday Line V2 is worth having a look.
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 Key Features:
- Brand new design with a range of aesthetic and functional improvements in response to customer feedback
- The backpack adapts to the changing gear, environment and lifestyle of the user
- Offers 22L minimum capacity and a maximum capacity of 30L
- The external top MagLatch is 24.5" x 14.2" x 7.8" and bottom is 20.5" x 14.2" x 7.8"
- The internal top MagLatch is 23.7" x 12.2" x 6.7" and bottom is 19.7" x 12.2" x 6.7"
- Weighs 1.76kg without dividers/2.11kg with dividers
- Theft-deterrent zipper pulls for added security
- To improve the organisation of equipment and personal gear, 3 configurable FlexFold dividers have been implemented
- Dedicated, adjustable sleeve for a 16-inch laptop/tablet/documents
- Extra, waterproof internal storage facilitated via side and top pockets handy for SD cards, cords and more
- Plenty of storage in the form of three internal slip pockets for smaller accessories and personal items
- The bag is waterproof with a waterproof 900D bottom liner
- Take the bag anywhere, including overseas as it is luggage-carry compatible
- Makes the most out of zero-slop design featuring all-custom hardware and a 4x cord hook external carry straps with a clean profile, larger number of tie-down points, and minimal dangling straps
- Includes 2 expandable external side pockets in addition to a tuck-away strap system for increased external capacity
- Incorporates a magnetic storage sleeve to stock external carry straps and the quick-connecting sternum strap
- 3x padded grab handles for brief-case style carrying
- Added comfort thanks to the breathable, quick-drying mesh back padding
- Comes with anchor link key tether
- Generous Lifetime Guarantee is included with this product
Expanded Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 Key Features:
Brand New Design
The overall look of the bags has been hugely elevated; the seams are cleaner and more rounded profiles have been implemented. The new generation also employs better fabrics; the outer and the inner materials are solution-dried, saving water and energy. Additionally, the outer fabric is 100% recycled and Bluesign approved. The interior on the other hand, has a soft, durable high-visibility grey cotton/poly twill material. The improved design features newly adopted exterior UltraZips built for durability. They incorporate ultra-high-molecular-weight thermoplastic thread which aids the binding of the zipper coil to the cloth tape. Thanks to this, vastly superior abrasion resistance has been achieved. The MagLatch and catchpoints have also undergone changes making them sleeker and more ergonomic. They provide quick, one-handed and secure top access to your possessions, whereas eight waterproof side zips provide additional dual side access. The MagLatch also provides extra 3L internal expansion.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Peak Design Everyday Backpack v2
- 3 x Dividers
- 2 x Long External Carry Straps
- 2 x Short External Carry Straps
- 1 x Sternum Strap
- 1 x Key Tether
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 Product Video:
Peak Design Everyday Backpack: Setup + Tips
Back to top
Back to top
||Top MagLatch: 60cm x 31cm x 17cm (23.7, x 12.2, x 6.7,) Bottom MagLatch: 50cm x 31cm x 17cm (19.7, x 12.2, x 6.7,)
||400D double poly-coated DWR-impregnated nylon canvas shell
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £26.54
||23 x £14.19
||35 x £10.10
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.