The all-new 30L Travel Backpack is the little brother to Peak Design’s award-winning 45L model. With a design that prioritises quality that lasts, this Backpack is ideal for creators on the go. The no one size fits all approach means this bag is compatible with other Peak Design camera cubes and packing tools. You can customise your bag however you like for the most flexible travel kit experience.
Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Key Features:
- Carry-on size compliant for hassle-free transportation
- Ideal camera backpack when combined with camera cubes
- Weatherproof 100% recycled 400D nylon durable canvas shell
- Weatherproof #10 UltraZip with abrasion-resistant thread
- Rugged 900D waterproof bottom liner for ultimate protection
- Expansion zips allow you to pack more kit or compress your load
- Grab handles on all sides allow you to grab the bag from any angle
- Padded 15inch dedicated laptop sleeve offers an all-in-one solution
- Soft-lined top pocket with zip ideal for carrying keys, passport etc.
- Expandable side pockets ideal for water bottles, tripods and more
- Ultralight padded foam provides security and structure for equipment
- Designed to fit Peak Design Packing Cubes (x 3) when fully expanded
- Zipper pulls designed to deter pickpocketers keep equipment safe
- Axial strap attachments provide all-day comfort for all body types
- Straps can be stowed under the magnetic flap during bag-checks
Expanded Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Key Features:
New for 2022
The all-new 30L Travel Backpack is the little brother to Peak Design’s award-winning 45L model. Several features have changed in Peak Design’s new build. The 30L model simplifies main access, provides a larger top pocket with extra pockets and reduces weight for improved portability. You can also take this bag as your carry-on to accompany other larger luggage on flights.
Ready for The Wilderness
Travelling is built into the DNA of Peak Design’s bags with a carefully articulated design that prioritises long-lasting quality. To provide maximum weatherproofing, the Travel Backpack’s external shell is double poly-coated and layered with durable water repellent. The bottom liner is also made from 900D waterproof fabric so you can place your bag down without worry. This allows you to transport your camera gear from location to location without fear of damage.
A Durable Travel Companion
Peak Design’s Travel Backpack is designed to provide a sturdy and secure structure. The bag’s hardware is constructed using anodized aluminium and glass-reinforced nylon. Peak Design includes Hypalon zip pulls with reinforced stress points and super durable UltraZips with abrasion-resistant UHMPE thread. This Travel Backpack is built to withstand the test of time and makes for a durable, reliable travel companion.
No Two Trips The Same
Taking a no one size fits all approach to their design, Peak Design created an expansive modular system of compatible products. You can purchase the Wash Pouch, Packable Totes and the popular Packing Cubes separately for the most flexible travel kit experience. With this wide variety of packing tools, this travel bag is ideal for a number of uses. You can use it as a camera bag, as a day bag on your commute or even for weekends away.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Travel Backpack 30L
- 2 x Cord Hook External Carry Straps
- 1 x Stowable Sternum Strap
Does this come with a hip belt?
The hip belt for the Peak Design Travel Backpack is only included with the 45L model. A hip belt can be purchased separately for use with your 30L Travel Backpack.
Can this be used as carry-on luggage for flights?
The Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L is an approved carry-on for international flights. However, we recommend that you always check with your airline before travelling.
Is the top pocket subdivided?
Compared to the 40L model, the 30L Travel Backpack has a larger top pocket at the top of the bag. The top pocket on the 30L model is subdivided and features internal stretch and zippered pockets. The 40L model is not subdivided into any pockets.
What is the capacity when expanded?
The Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L has a capacity of 27L when compressed, but increases to 33L when expanded.
Is this bag environmentally friendly?
The Peak Design Travel Backpack is made from 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas. The bag is also Fair Trade Certified and 100% carbon neutral. The Sage and Midnight fabrics are Bluesign approved.
Back to top
Back to top
||530 x 330 x 200mm
||490 x 360 x 160mm
||Weatherproof 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell