Capture highly detailed videos, vlogs, images, and more even in low light conditions with the Phottix Nuada Ring 60 Video LED Kit. With intuitive controls, you can adjust the brightness from 0% to 100% within seconds. And, with five cold shoe mounts, there are plenty of ways to mount optional accessories. This Phottix kit includes all the necessary equipment for professional videography.
Phottix Nuada Ring 60 Video LED Kit Key Features:
- Comprehensive camera lighting kit for photography and videography
- Complete solution with all the required accessories for video applications
- Up to 5600K colour temperature for versatile use in various lighting conditions
- Equipped with both daylight and tungsten LEDs to achieve any desired effect
- Provides high brightness and efficient controls for photography
- Integrated five cold shoe mounts for use with a variety of accessories
- USB port on the panel enables charging a phone or camera
- Built-in battery for effective operation for up to 1 hour
- Also operates with an AC adapter for constant use during long projects
- Manufactured from durable plastic material for regular use
- Dedicated temperature and brightness control knobs for quick adjustments
- Fanless convection cooling affords silent operation
- Comes with a rugged carry case for easy transportation
What's in the box?
- 1 x Phottix Nuada Ring 60 Video LED Kit
- 1 x Multi-Voltage AC Adapter
- 1 x Camera Bracket
- 1 x Smartphone Clip
- 1 x Compact Light stand
- 1 x Carrying Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Can you use this lighting kit with a smartphone?
You can use this lighting kit with either smartphones or cameras. In fact, the kit contains a camera bracket for easy camera mounting and a smartphone clip to mount the phone directly onto your light.
Is this light supplied with a stand?
This light is supplied with a dedicated stand for easy mounting, allowing you to use it for vlogs, tutorials, web-based videos, commercials, professional photoshoots and so much more.
How can you control the light contrast and brightness?
There are dedicated knobs on the light panel for temperature and brightness control, allowing you to adjust brightness from 0% to 100% in just a few seconds.
Do you have to use the AC adapter to power this light?
There are two options to operate this light. You can either use the supplied AC adapter for constant use or you can operate it using two NP-F style batteries for wireless use for up to 1 hour.
Back to top
Back to top
AC Input Power
||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
Colour Accuracy Standard: CRI
Colour Temperature [k]
||0 - 100%
||Light stand, Camera Bracket, Smartphone clip, AC Adapter, AC Power Cable, Carrying Bag
No. Of Heads
||Battery and AC adapter Modes