The Phottix Raja Softbox is made from Heat-Resistant SL Tech Material and is designed for fast assembly. This heavy-duty softbox is 65 cm in size and features a standard Bowens S-mount speed ring, making it compatible with a variety of essential lighting accessories. This is a parabolic softbox with a reflective silver interior, a front diffuser, and a fabric grid to help users achieve lighting precision.
Phottix Raja Softbox 65cm Key Features:
- Umbrella design for quick pop-up assembly and disassembly
- Ideal light shaping equipment for creative lighting work
- Made from durable, professional-grade material
- All-in-one design for easy portability
- Includes a fabric grid to control light spill
- Has a compatible Bowens S-mount for mounting other accessories
- The parabolic softbox has a diameter of 26 cm
- Is available in ten different sizes and styles
- Includes a removable inner baffle and front diffuser
- Delivers a softened light with a lowered exposure
- Can be easily transported using the included carrying bag
- Made from heat-resistant SL tech material
- Weighs only 1.6 kg
What's in the box?
- 1 x Phottix Raja Softbox (65 cm)
- 1 x Bowens S-mount Speed Ring
- 1 x Fabric Grid
- 1 x Inner Baffle
- 1 x Front Diffuser
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Can the softbox be mounted on a light stand?
This softbox cannot be mounted onto a light stand or attached to a strobe or continuous light that features Bowen's S-mount speed rings.
How much does it weigh and what is it made from?
The Phottix Raja Softbox is made from professional grade heat-resistant SL tech material and weighs only 1.6 kg.
What lights are compatible with this softbox?
The softbox is compatible with lights that take Bowen’s S-mount speed rings. Interchangeable mounts for Elinchrom and Profoto are available separately.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||Carry Case, Fabric Grid
Interior Surface Colour
||65 x 65 x 65cm