The Pocket Wizard AC3 ZoneController allows you to control your flash set up directly from your camera's position. Simply add it to your on-camera MiniTT1Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver and you instantly have three zones of flash control whether working in E-TTL II or Manual model. Put your flashes wherever you want without worrying about having to access them during a shoot. With the AC3 ZoneController, you are in total control of your flash.Three clearly labeled dials allow you to increase or decrease power to three zones of flash in 1/3-stop increments with a range of up to six stops. Three switches allow you to change zones between Manual, Auto (PowerTracking/E-TTL II) or OFF. Best of all, the design is simple with an intuitive interface. A firmware upgrade is now available for TT1 and TT5 via the Pocket Wizard website.
PocketWizard AC3 main features
- Three independent zones of flash control
- 6 stops of flash control in 1/3rd stop increments
- Works in PowerTracking/i-TTL or Manual mode
- Turn zones on and off remotely
- Put your flashes where you want, without worrying about accessing them during a shoot.
How To: Using the AC3 ZoneController for Nikon video
Mark Wallace walks you through using the AC3 ZoneController for Nikon.
Back to top
- Compatibility: Nikon i-TTL, Elinchrom RX, AlienBees, White Lightning
- Mounting: Hot shoe
- Selector Switch: Off, Manual, Auto (PowerTracking/i-TTL)
- Adjustment Range: Auto = +/- 3 stops, 1/3 stop increments
- Status indicator: LED Green status indicator
- Operating temperature: Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F)
- Storage temperature: (without battery) Above -30° C (22° F) and below 85° C (185° F)
- Construction: high impact plastic
- Power: No battery required. Minimal power requirements received from the MiniTT1 or FlexTT5.
- Dimensions: 2" (5cm) wide x 1.7" (4.2 cm) long x .9" (2.1cm) tall
- Weight: 0.82 ounces (23.25 grams)
- Included in the box: AC3 ZoneController, Quick Guide
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Requirements: MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver with firmware version 5.150 (or later) needed as a host.
Back to top
||Nikon DSLR Hotshoe
For use with
||50 x 42 x 21 mm