The PocketWizard Plus IVe Transceiver offers the best of both worlds; on-camera TTL flash and the remote manual flash; loaded into a reliable, feature-packed, convenient solution. This reiteration features the brand new E release firmware upgrade that offers a more efficient protocol for PocketWizard radios. The transceiver features 32 channels consisting of 16 standard and 16 Quad-Zone triggering channels that can be controlled as a group or individually. This comes in extremely handy when working with a multitude of lighting set-ups or in crowded venues. It is an Auto-Sensing Transceiver that, as the name suggests, automatically switches between transmitting and receiving.
PocketWizard Plus IVe Transceiver Key Features:
- Simple user interface consisting of a soft-touch keypad
- 32 channels consisting of 16 standard and 16 Quad-Zone triggering channels that can be triggered as a group or individually
- Brand new E Release Firmware Upgrade with new features
- The E Release is only available for FCC frequency Plus IV radios
- Comes with a top shoe that allows for a hassle free set-up of the remote speedlight flashes
- Equipped with Quad-Zone triggering for activating or deactivating remote flashes/cameras in four individually controllable zones: A, B, C, and D
- Two-Stage TEST button that acts in a similar manner to a shutter release button on a camera
- You can shoot in TTL mode with your on-camera flash (remote flashes must be set to manual)
- TTL compatibility with most Canon, Nikon, and Panasonic cameras/flashes and some FujiFilm and Olympus equipment
- Users benefit from Long Range Mode that doubles the effective triggering distance in most environments
- High Speed Receive Mode (HSR) triggers at rates of up to 14.5 FPS
- Use 3 PocketWizard radios to sync a remote camera with remote flashes
- Delivers reliable sync speeds of 1/250 for focal plane shutters and 1/500 for leaf shutters
- Requires two AA (IEC:LR6) batteries that last for 50 hours
- Measures 4.5cm x 5.9cm x 10.4cm and weigh 130g making it very portable
If you would like to find out more information on new E Release Firmware Upgrade click here.
Expanded PocketWizard Plus IVe Transceiver Key Features:
Simple User Interface
The transceiver offers a simple user interface consisting of a soft-touch keypad that is located just above the viewfinder on the camera. It allows you to access and manage channels, zones, and modes. Additionally, the 2.5cm LCD display is backlit and easy to read. To illuminate the LCD simply press any key other than TEST. This feature comes in very handy when working in low-lit condition.
Two-Stage TEST button
The Two-Stage TEST button acts in a similar way to a shutter release button on a camera. To ‘wake up’ the camera to meter and focus all you have to do it press the button half way. To take a photo, press the button all the way. After the button has been released, the camera will go back to sleep mode, making this transceiver a fantastic battery saver.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x PocketWizard Plus IVe Transceiver
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x Operation reference sticker
PocketWizard Plus IVe Transceiver Product Videos:
Plus IV Transceiver Intro
Plus IV Remote Camera Triggering for Shooting Rally Cars
An Epic Remote Camera Photoshoot with PocketWizard
Back to top
Back to top
||Hot Shoe and 1/4inch-20 thread mount
Flash sync speed
||1/250 Sec (focal plane) 1/500 Sec (leaf)
For use with
||4.5 x 5.9 x 10.4cm