Tailored to pro-level flyers looking for even more creative control, the Directors Collection Set includes five key filters that guarantee to take your aerial imagery to new heights. You are provided with both 2-5 and 6-9 stop VNDs, as well as three ND/PL filters (ND8/PL, ND16/PL, and ND32/PL). This gives you the tools to achieve cinematic shutter speeds with or without polarisation. To further ensure full gimbal optimisation, each filter is surrounded by an aerospace aluminium frame. This provides optimal durability and strength, whilst still remaining lightweight enough to not affect the Mavic Air 2S’s centre of balance.
Polar Pro DJI Air 2S Directors Collection Filters Key Features:
- Pro-level filter kit specific to the DJI Mavic Air 2S
- Tailored to freelance drone pilots, content creators, and small production teams
- Includes the VND 2-5, VND 6-9, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, and ND32/PL filters
- ND8/PL with 3-steps of light control and polarisation suited to golden/blue hour
- ND16/PL with 4-stops of light and polarisation ideal for afternoon shoots
- ND32/PL 5-stop filter with polarisation for bright, mid-day shooting
- VND 2-5 stops of key light control suitable for most lighting conditions
- VND 6-9 stops of light control suitable for extremely bright conditions
- Actively reduces reflections and damaging glare
- Consist of a lightweight aluminium frame design
- CinemaSeries Glass features a low refractive index and full colour neutrality
- Transportable and smart magnetic case
- Filter construction ensures pin-point target transmission
What’s in the box?
- 1 x VND 2-5 Filter
- 1 x VND 6-9 Filter
- 1 x ND8/PL Filter
- 1 x ND16/PL Filter
- 1 x ND32/PL Filter
- 1 x Magnetic Case
- 1 x Limited Lifetime Warranty
What does ND stand for?
ND stands for Neutral Density, which describes how the filter is able to diminish the amount of light transmission through a lens.
What does VND stand for?
VND stands for Variable Neutral Density. The key difference being that with a VND filter, all the filtration effects are molded into one single unit.
Back to top