Profoto Air Remote TTL-O
The Profoto Air Remote TTL-O is a small, wireless radio transmitter that can be attached to an Olympus camera's hot shoe. The remote offers full TTL and HSS capability with Profoto's Pro-10, D2, B1, and B2 flashes. More
1x Profoto Air Remote TTL-O Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Profoto Air Remote TTL-O is a small, wireless radio transmitter that can be attached to an Olympus camera's hot shoe. The remote offers full TTL and HSS capability with Profoto's Pro-10, D2, B1, and B2 flashes.
Key Features: Profoto Air Remote TTL-O
Wirelessly integrates your Profoto AirTTL flash with your Olympus camera
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot and the Air Remote TTL-O will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings so you do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home.
- Attaches to your Olympus camera's hotshoe and wirelessly merges camera and AirTTL Flash into one
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, 10 times as powerful as your average speedlight, and extremely consistent
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- Approved for worldwide use
- USB port for firmware upgrades
|Connectivity||Olympus DSLR Hotshoe|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/8000 Sec max HSS Mode|
|For Use With||Profoto AirTTL Flash Heads|
|Maximum Working Distance [m]||300|
|Size||80 x 60 x 41mm|