The Rode reporter microphone features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique-related issues typical of directional end-address microphones. Additionally, its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any conditions.
This microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body, coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding and is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Key Features: Rode Reporter
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- ‘Tailored for voice’ frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10-year extended warranty
Back to top
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Address Type:End
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz - 15k Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 O
- Sensitivity: -56.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 256 g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 272.5 mm x 41.5 mm x 41.5 mm
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years