Hold your mirrorless camera or DSLR securely with the RucPac Camera Fixing Assembly. This set includes a pair of fixing assemblies that can be easily used with any RucPac camera strap. It features POM fixings to prevent any kind of abrasion or impact and three POM pinch clips for safety. The fixing assembly is made from lightweight and durable materials and is tough enough to hold over 100 kg.
RucPac Camera Fixing Assembly Key Features:
- Requires RucPac camera straps for use with the camera bodies
- Compatible with Canon slot and Nikon eyelet strap fixing points
- Versatile enough for multiple equipment configurations
- Places the camera in a protected and holstered position for convenience
- Intuitive and quick sliding action to convert from rest to shoot mode
- POM fixings for abrasion and impact resistance
- Three button quick-release pinch clips for safe attachment
- Keeps tripod fixing point free for easy attachment
- Durable and lightweight enough to withstand the everyday rigours
- Polyoxymethylene plastic fixings for resilience
- Withstands over 100 kg of camera weight
What's in the box?
1 x RucPac Camera Fixing Assembly
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
What is the benefit of using this camera fixing assembly?
The RucPac camera fixing assembly reduces the load and enables you to hold bulky DSLR and mirrorless cameras without feeling the burden, especially during travel.
How much weight can it withstand and which devices can I attach with it?
The pair can withstand more than 100 kg and can be easily connected to Canon slot and Nikon eyelet strap fixing points.
Can I use a tripod while using these RucPac straps?
The straps keep the camera’s tripod fixing point free. You can easily attach a tripod plate and there’s no need to remove the strap while the tripod is in use.
Can I use the RucPac assembly in extreme situations?
The camera assembly is specially designed from tough materials to withstand every situation.
Which material is used for the construction?
This assembly is made from lightweight and durable materials and features POM (Polyoxymethylene) plastic fixings for strength.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||RucPac Camera Straps