Convert your hard case into a comfortable backpack with the RucPac Hardcase Backup Conversion. This harness system allows you to carry the wheeled case over rocky or uneven terrains. Building on the success of its predecessor, the RucPac Pro Hardcase Backpack Conversion adds the comfort of the padded back, weight bearing waist strap and also, a strap that preserves the wheeling function of wheeled hard cases The RucPac conversion has five attachment points to distribute the weight equally across your shoulders and back.
RucPac Hardcase Backpack Conversion Key Features:
- Ideal to carry a heavy backup on uneven, rough, or rocky surfaces
- Padded shoulder straps for durability and comfort
- Shoulder straps are height adjustable to suit different needs
- Four quick-release buckles for weight adjustment
- Sternum strap and five key attachment points for even weight distribution
- Trolley handle and carry grip to attach the harness to the wheeled hard case
- Easy access into the case without removing the harness
- Two D-rings to attach small accessories to the straps
- Quickly detach and store the harness into the hard case
- Made from a combination of foam, plastic, & synthetic fibres for resilience
What's in the box?
- 1 x RucPac Hardcase Backpack Conversion
- 1 x Official Decals
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
RucPac Hardcase Backpack Conversion Video
Which hard cases are compatible with the RucPac conversion?
This RucPac hard case conversion is compatible with Pelican, Explorer, HPRC, Rimowa, Seahorse, Peli, Nanuk, Away, Zarges, and SKB hard cases.
How can I distribute the weight of a heavy backpack?
The harness comes with a sternum strap and five attachment points that not only increase the comfort but also distribute the weight evenly across your shoulders and back.
Can I attach additional accessories to the backpack conversion?
This conversion harness system features two D-rings that enable you to attach small accessories and keep them handy while travelling.
Can I access the wheeled case during travel?
This wheeled case can be easily accessed while the harness system is attached to the hard case.
Which materials are used for the construction?
This harness conversion system is made from synthetic fibres, plastic, and high-density foam for durability and resilience.
Back to top