The strong and lightweight RucPac Slide Camera Strap combines functionality with style. It is specifically designed for photographers who need to travel light. This strap features strong anchor connectors and has black accents over the black colour. It can be attached to a variety of cameras with a load capacity of over 100 kg and does not hinder the camera’s function even with a tripod.
- Can be used as a cross-body, neck, and shoulder strap
- Features a width of 50 mm for maximum comfort by dispersing the weight
- Keeps the camera in a protected and stable position
- Comes in black colour with black accents
- Reversible seatbelt material slides one side and silicone grips the other
- Made from seatbelt-style nylon webbing for a strong grip
- Offers a maximum load capacity of around 100 kg
- The three-button quick release ensures security and quick action
- Does not hinder the functionality even when used with a tripod
- Enables high functionality even in extreme conditions
- Has an adjustable strap length of 110 cm to 160 cm
- Uses strong anchor connectors to attach it to the camera eyelets
- The slide can be oriented in multiple ways to match the preference
Please Note: Compatible with all kinds of cameras including the Canon slot strap fixing points and Nikon eyelets.
What's in the box?
- 1 x RucPac Slide Camera Strap –Black/Black
- 1 x 1/4”-20 Mounting Lug
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
RucPac Camera Straps Video
What is the load capacity of the strap?
This slide camera strap has a maximum load capacity of 100 kg and strongly holds all kinds of cameras from mirrorless cameras to professional DSLRs.
How does the slide work?
It can be attached to the camera’s strap anchors and work the slide in different orientations to match your preference. One side of the strap slides the camera to your eye for quick action and the other side has a series of silicone grips to prevent slipping.
Can the strap length be changed?
The strap offers an adjustable length from 110 cm to 160 cm for flexibility in its use.
Back to top
Back to top
||DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
For Use With
||110 - 160cm