The Saramonic CamMic+ is a lightweight yet durably built, AA-battery powered shotgun microphone that delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, mirrorless, video cameras and mobile devices. Its directional pickup pattern excels at capturing sounds in front of the mic, while rejecting sounds to the sides and rear. It's a premium quality microphone with impressively quality construction at an affordable price that's incredibly easy to use, and it can be used with a wide variety of cameras and mobile devices. A stand out feature of the CamMic+ design is the unique microphone shockmount. The wiry shockmounts on some competing microphones are flimsy and prone to bending, this can cause some unwanted audio issues and change the way the microphone picks up sound. The integrated shockmount of CamMic+ is robust and features a sleek, sweeping and stable design.
Powered by a single AA battery, the CamMic+ is the ideal choice for cameras that don't provide plug-in power. Allowing you to shoot for days without replacing the battery. For those filmmakers worried about conserving as much camera/mobile device power as possible, the CamMic+ would be the mic of choice. There is also a Blue LED indicator light that will illuminate when the mic is on and turn red when your battery needs to be replaced.
Back to top
- Provides clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras or Smartphones and Tablets
- AA Battery-powered for cameras that lack plug-in-power or to save camera battery life
- Easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation. Includes two output cables: one for cameras, one for mobile devices
- Sleek camera-mountable design that is lightweight and compact, yet features an impressively solid construction
- Double thickness windscreen and low-cut filter improves intelligibility of dialog in any situation
Back to top