Designed for professional, studio-grade use, Sennheiser’s HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphones offer exceptional sound quality for natural and accurate listening. They’re equipped with an advanced audio system that optimises bass and tone allowing for precise fine-tuning. They’re also robust and lightweight which is ideal for all-day use in the studio.
Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphones Key Features:
- Advanced studio monitoring over-ear headphones
- Open-back design provides natural & accurate listening
- 120-ohm transducer developed by Sennheiser engineers
- Feature a specialised polymer blend in its diaphragm
- Drive magnet offers high power that yields deeper bass
- Neutral sound reproduction from professional use
- Angled transducers designed for low distortion at high SPL
- Lightweight yet robust housing for all-day usage
- Includes a detachable coiled cable & a straight cable
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphone
- 1 x 3 m coiled cable with 3.5 mm jack plug
- 1 x 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm adapter
- 1 x 1.8 m straight cable
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x Safety Guide
Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphones Product Video:
Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Headphones | Overview
What’s the bass like?
The Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphones are designed for studio-level use. They feature a highly efficient driver magnet that is designed to produce clarity while the damping system manages ventilation. The result of this is deeper bass while extenuating distortion.
What is the frequency response?
They headphones have a frequency response of 6 Hz to 38 kHz (-10 dB).
Back to top
Back to top
||3.5mm with 6.3mm adaptor
Impedance @ 1kHz
||3m coiled cable
1.8m straight cable