The SmallHD FOCUS 7" Monitor creates big-time production value for indie filmmakers growing their business. Featuring a 1920x1080 IPS LCD touchscreen, the Focus 7 offers professional software tools and a premium display at a competitive price. With a highly visibly screen and simple user controls, the Focus 7 creates confidence at the camera without adding bulk.
- The SmallHD Focus 7 inch Monitor features a 7-inch low-profile touchscreen with high production value. The FOCUS 7 is an expansion to the SmallHD FOCUS monitor line-up, offering high visibility and versatility.
- The FOCUS 7 offers the benefits of a large on-camera display without making the camera set up feel cumbersome. Its unexpectedly light design supports high resolution, daylight viewable LCD, and the 7-inch FOCUS monitor. Thanks to this lightweight design the FOCUS 7 is easily attached to a camera and comfortable to share with a team member or client on set.
- The 7-inch SmallHD Tilt Arm is user friendly and offers easy camera set up that is simple and convenient thanks to its more robust design.
- The FOCUS 7 is a multipurpose, single input on-camera monitor and it features a full-size HDMI input, slightly recessed to keep the connection secure. The FOCUS 7 is able to support signals of up to 4K30 (2160p30/29.97). It also features real-time 3D LUTs, monitor profiles, and screen overlays which can be loaded via a full-size SD card slot. Audio output is also available using the monitor’s stereo headphone jack.
- Software tools are organized and accessed through Pages thanks to OS3. With the latest version of OS3, users can rename, move, or delete Pages in a flash.
Back to top
- 7-inch 1920x1080p IPS LCD
- 1000 nits bright
- Input: Full Size HDMI
- Output: 1/s" Headphone Jack, 7.2v Power
- Power: 2x Integrated Sony L Battery Slots
- Mounting: 4x ¼-20 thread points
- Batteries not included
Back to top
||Input: Full Size HDMI
||175mm W x 119mm H x 25mm D
||2x Integrated Sony L Battery Slots
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £28.89
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.